3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

At least you guys are finding stuff. The 2 closest Wal Marts have the same 10 Dr Strange for months now. Everytime I go to the one closest to my house, I ponder buying the lone FF set with clear Sue among the stack of GoG sets, but it's always still there when I go back, so no rush in getting that one. Maybe this is how it looks when a specific Wal Mart is no longer carrying MU. Target has the same Psylocke wave for months, too.

At least you guys are finding stuff. The 2 closest Wal Marts have the same 10 Dr Strange for months now. Everytime I go to the one closest to my house, I ponder buying the lone FF set with clear Sue among the stack of GoG sets, but it's always still there when I go back, so no rush in getting that one. Maybe this is how it looks when a specific Wal Mart is no longer carrying MU. Target has the same Psylocke wave for months, too.

Dude...if you have one already then no rush. But if you're on teh fence of getting a sue storm... then as might as well. Cuz the one day you decide to get it...then it'll be gone. Happens to me everytime...that situation happens.

: )

Wow, the original Iron Man movie line. Hasbro really cleaning out the closet getting ready for Iron Man 3.

Those are not from the first IM movie. They are the later waves of the Iron Man 2 line renamed under the Iron Man the Armored Avenger toyline.

And they are not old. They have been showing up at Marshall's/TjMaxx here and tehre for the past couple of months now.

Great find none the less if you're into IM armors.

Wound up buying 2 figures off of ebay I got a carded guardsman for 3.50$ and a crimson dynamo for 9$ not to bummed about that at all. Also was the first time I bought anything off ebay for almost a year. Also found a Sunfire with a perfect paint app last night so I snagged it. I have had no luck finding wave 21 *blastaar wave anywhere or a fantastic four clear sue storm team pack, so if anyone comes across a extra bag man, blastaar or ff team pack please hook it up!

So they listed the new FF Spider-Man figure with Paper Bag Spidey pictured on HTS:

Paper Bag Spidey

What's odd is it was previously listed as the white-suited Spider-Man. Now he's out of stock and listed as Bag Head...go figure!

HTS.com has been much, much better lately, but they're doing my block with Blastaar and the ML Deadpool. Most other HTF figs have gone back up (Scarlet Witch, Kang, She-Hulk, etc.), but not those two...

So they listed the new FF Spider-Man figure with Paper Bag Spidey pictured on HTS:

Paper Bag Spidey

DUDE! Thanks for reminding me to go there!

Thanks to you I just ended up with Kang (as a back up since I'm worried about the one I have leg), Starkiller and Shae Vizla from Star Wars!

A 1000 thanks to you!

If HTS keeps stocking the new figures like this, maybe I have hope. Came out to what I would have paid for them in stores too.

Paper Bag Spidey

What's odd is it was previously listed as the white-suited Spider-Man. Now he's out of stock and listed as Bag Head...go figure!

HTS.com has been much, much better lately, but they're doing my block with Blastaar and the ML Deadpool. Most other HTF figs have gone back up (Scarlet Witch, Kang, She-Hulk, etc.), but not those two...

What I think they do is list the figures they will have soon but then say out of stock until they have them. I need them to be out of stock another two weeks until I can afford them now. :happy:

Paper Bag Spidey

its not odd. he is the variant of FF spidey - so they have the same item number. HTS is trying to have accurately displayed pics of their product up on their site - they realize the variations.

I am guessing it will be for sale soon because this guy is supposedly shipping in the Prof X wave. well, my prof X figures shipped yesterday, so I am thinking this guy wont be too far behind. They just didn't list it until they saw what they got intheir cases.

hopefully it isnt already signed out

I just returned from our lone TRU where I saw a single pack of the silver surfer, black costume spider man; 3 FF Spiderman's (not baghead); iron patriot; iron spiderman; scarlet spiderman. I missed out on the Prof X and Jubilee didn't I? I am so frustrated. We see nothing, our Walmarts are empty and then news hits that TRU is receiving these and then boom, they hit while I am working and I go out of my way to check just to see the remnants of scalpers or other collectors. Even with two to a pack, there just doesn't seem to be enough of the new figures to meet demand. The retailers and Hasbro really need to figure out how to make these figures more readily available. They are losing fans such as myself who are feeling that the hassle is just not worth our valuable time any longer. Hasbro is creating the secondary market price mark ups with their limited packing of new figures and repacks of random figs, coupled with the retailers not ordering or ordering one box of product, this creates a scenario where it is near impossible to find the product that you seek. UGHHHHHH.