3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Damn. I should have ordered two.

Mine comes tomorrow. I am hoping my Jubilee is ok (no arm problems).

Mine wasn't. One shoulder and BOTH elbows snapped off. What the hell?! How hard do you think it will be to get a replacement/refund from HTS?

*EDIT* - I just opened the second Jubilee from my order (which was supposed to be for my nephew). Amazingly, nothing broke ... but the figure did have two left arms. Wow.

Got my HTS order in today as well. Only ordered one of each. Did not get the variant Blastaar, but I do not care too much about the variant. My Jubilee seems ok as well (nothing broke and the paint apps seem good).

Also, got my clear Sue Storm figure. HTS sent me another set after the first one they sent out had the non-clear version of the figure.

Funny, well sad, thing from Saturday. At the one Walmart I knew still stocked MU, they had no figures on that shelf. No big deal though, whatever. What was disappointing? 5 PEGS FULL of Marvel Legends. I mean stuffed full.

Target was the same way. Stocked full of Marvel Legends, the MU pegs completely bare minus poor Kang and Psylocke just chilling.

Got my Professor X / Blastaar / Jubilee shipment today - Professor X looks great, though I'm kind of wishing I hadn't taken him out of the packaging before i got home - the hover chair seems like one good jostle could snap the plastic.

Jubilee didn't have any breakage or wrong part issues, though she does have the wonky eyes that seem to be an intermittent issue on this one.

Blastaar was the variant (Woo hoo!) which I was hoping for, mostly because it's just kind of a boring figure otherwise. The translucent hands are about as close to an "action feature" as we get on this line. However, as I was working his joints to loosen them up, I realized that the thigh swivel peg on his right leg was stuck and turning it was actually twisting the plastic of the peg. Stopped before it broke off, but I'm gonna need to be more ginger with him on posing to make sure he doesn't break. If I see another Blastaar in the wild somewhere down the road (which is probable - the non-variant on this is a likely peg-warmer for this wave), I'll snag him and switch the whole leg out.

Anyway - Yay new figures!

Blastaar was the variant (Woo hoo!) which I was hoping for, mostly because it's just kind of a boring figure otherwise. The translucent hands are about as close to an "action feature" as we get on this line. However, as I was working his joints to loosen them up, I realized that the thigh swivel peg on his right leg was stuck and turning it was actually twisting the plastic of the peg. Stopped before it broke off, but I'm gonna need to be more ginger with him on posing to make sure he doesn't break. If I see another Blastaar in the wild somewhere down the road (which is probable - the non-variant on this is a likely peg-warmer for this wave), I'll snag him and switch the whole leg out.

My Blastaar did the same thing with the same leg. I just kept twisting though and eventually it snapped - but in the good way ;0) now the joint can move freely.

I got both versions of him but I only opened the orange hands version - I REALLY like it, and I dont even know anything about the character. I am not certain if I even need the other version or not.

My Blastaar did the same thing with the same leg. I just kept twisting though and eventually it snapped - but in the good way ;0) now the joint can move freely.

I also had the same issue with Blastaar. I was able to get the joint loosened without breaking it ... unlike that pile of #$@#, Jubilee.