3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

16629539[/url]']

16629536[/url]' date='Dec 5 2012, 05:27 PM']And hts seems to be removing figures. The newest ML figures it seems.

nope, just moved them out of the whats new section. just go to the regular marvel section under action figures, and they are all still there. you might be suprised what they still have available.

You sure? Because I don't see red Deadpool there anymore or that Moonstar. And when I search, he is gone.

16629539[/url]']

16629536[/url]' date='Dec 5 2012, 05:27 PM']And hts seems to be removing figures. The newest ML figures it seems.

nope, just moved them out of the whats new section. just go to the regular marvel section under action figures, and they are all still there. you might be suprised what they still have available.

You sure? Because I don't see red Deadpool there anymore or that Moonstar. And when I search, he is gone.

Ahhh. they got pulled because they were showing the wrong fig. They are only shipping the grey DP and the mystique. They had already had a bunch of complaints and returns because they were showing the wrong fig from what people were ordering. Someone messed up when they got initially put up.

Anyone else in Northern Alabama seen the Professor X Wave show up? Seems like only one Walmart (out of ~7), and I assume the LCS (only because they had a Psylocke and Silver Surfer that weren't there the week prior) were the only two to get it. Trying to find a set for another board member.

Nothing in Northwestern Bama. finally saw newest comic pks(surfer/strange) other than that we have one walmart sporadically stoking Kang wave but the other walmart and target arent stoking MU. Ill keep an eye out for you though.

Anyone know if the Fantastic Four 3-pack on HTS.com right now is the clear Sue version?

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/marvel-univer...26&ID=28882

for the most part I have heard that yes, it is the clear Sue version. There was one member on here that bought one and got the wrong version and, iirc, he called them and then the shipped him the correct one.

16629539[/url]']

Ahhh. they got pulled because they were showing the wrong fig. They are only shipping the grey DP and the mystique. They had already had a bunch of complaints and returns because they were showing the wrong fig from what people were ordering. Someone messed up when they got initially put up.

yep, that's what happened to me. Hasbro was nice enough to refund the cost of the figure, let me keep it anyway, and offer free shipping on Dani if she ever shows up again. So, they handled it as well as the could without actually having the figure to replace. Still kinda miffed that I won't be seeing a DM any time soon - if at all.

And what is up with this site? I finally tear myself off WOW and log in here for the first time in about a week and what do I find at the top? WOW banner taunting me and telling me I should be playing again.lol

....which reminds me, I gotta go do ....something. see ya'll in about a week?

Oh, and before I forget, props to Wolverine2281 for getting me the ML Warbird!!! I've wanted this figure since I first saw a picture of it. Now I have the decision of whether to open a really nice package or just display it proudly in all its pristine glory.....

Yesterday was insane. Ive been trying to get juggernaut, single thanos, hulk, wolverine and captain america off ebay for months now. I never saw them in stores. Been thinking about making a custom dr octopus and venom because Ive never seen them in stores either.

Well yesterday, i was at a ROSS and wondered into the toy section. Nice classic lookin cap america (with parachute) for $6. Went to TRU, blown away. They had a venom and doc oc from the amazing spiderman line. Plus hulk single and in two packs with wolverine. I got the venom and doc ock. Went to target to buy some storage bins, wandered to the toy section and BOOM JUGGERNAUT!! i snatched him from the pegs and right behind him was THANOS!! I cant believe this. lol arent they too old to be instores?

Both Thanos and Juggernaut just got re-released. Juggernaut twice now at least and Thanos just recently in a revision case.

first time ive ever seen them. I already have the two pack with thanos and warlock if thats what you mean.

No, although I think that two pack is back on shelves too. The revision case with the old Thanos is hitting and Juggernaut was in a revision case that included the Beast wave and the Witch wave. Plus he is in that same revision case with Thanos. It's a good sign for you though, means more of the cases are hitting near you.

No, although I think that two pack is back on shelves too. The revision case with the old Thanos is hitting and Juggernaut was in a revision case that included the Beast wave and the Witch wave. Plus he is in that same revision case with Thanos. It's a good sign for you though, means more of the cases are hitting near you.

Yeah, the Target here in Huntsville, AL just got in this revision case:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

So any of you local guys that are still looking for Iron Patriot, Iron Spider, Black suit Spiderman, Scarlet Spider, or Silver Surfer have at it. =)

Yesterday was insane. Ive been trying to get juggernaut, single thanos, hulk, wolverine and captain america off ebay for months now. I never saw them in stores. Been thinking about making a custom dr octopus and venom because Ive never seen them in stores either.

Well yesterday, i was at a ROSS and wondered into the toy section. Nice classic lookin cap america (with parachute) for $6. Went to TRU, blown away. They had a venom and doc oc from the amazing spiderman line. Plus hulk single and in two packs with wolverine. I got the venom and doc ock. Went to target to buy some storage bins, wandered to the toy section and BOOM JUGGERNAUT!! i snatched him from the pegs and right behind him was THANOS!! I cant believe this. lol arent they too old to be instores?

And this is why Hasbro provides rev cases - to give enjoyment to those who are new to the line and want to catch up.

Congraulations on your finds!!

Sucks for the us who have been collecting this line for awhilenow, but great for the passionate newer collectors!

And this is why Hasbro provides rev cases - to give enjoyment to those who are new to the line and want to catch up.

Congraulations on your finds!!

Sucks for the us who have been collecting this line for awhilenow, but great for the passionate newer collectors!

I kinda agree with this but Extremis Iron-man, Spiderman, that Wolverine?

switch it up,

throw in a regular Vison, Archangel, Silver Warpath etc?

it would be win, win for everybody involved.

Yep, this is what I saw yesterday out on my hunts:

I saw probably 3 cases of this wave at Meijer:

HAS22083.jpg

And probably 2 cases of this wave that will forever be choking the pegs at my local Target:

HAS22232.jpg

might not really choke forever, but I can see it taking a while to clear out. Who knows...

I've been wanting spidey's web satchel forever but have never wanted any of the spidey's it comes with.