3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Last week I got in a Shocker and a Heimdall from the always classy Mediaz75, so that was a great week.

I had a dream friday night that I went to a store and found Xavier and Blaastar. When I woke up I was inspiried so I made a run around town in conjunction with finishing XMas shopping. I've found that dreams do not always come true.

I was shocked by how little MU there actually was anywhere, lots of empty pegs slotted for the Marvel Universe line and barely anything there. Not that things are selling quickly, but my area isn't gettign any stock. Targets had a few Gladiators and a random Punisher or She-Hulk along with Capt. Britain/Spidey 2packs, 1 Walmart had a leftover from a rev case from maybe September, the other had Patriot and Storm from wave 17 sitting around. Toys R Us has Absorbing Man and Union Jack sitting alone but were stocked with 2-packs pretty well, and all of the Meijer stores I hit up had the leftover non-new figs(Thor, Spiderman) of the Waves 18 & 19 hanging around.

Either way it was disheartening to see every other toys in the aisles stocked out to the max but the MU pegs were pretty bare with no signs of anything having been stocked in a at least a month.

Also today is the 1 year anniversary of buying my first MU figure. Good times!

WOW! :blink:

After having problems with an order I placed at brians toys about a year ago :mad: , I havent used them since. Well, I broke down last monday and decided to order the Brians Toys Exclusive Star Wars Vintage Jocasta Nu (Chief Librarian) fig. It was listed as shipping feb/ early 2013.... WELL LO AND BEHOLD, It arrived today! :smile:

Holy crap! :biggrin: Now that is a service turn around!

This fig and packaging is absolutely awesome! :laugh: I'll post pics when i get home tonight.

My Walmart put out a case of the Heroic Avengers and clear Invisible Woman Fantastic Four sets if anyone needed them.

I need the F4 Set with the Invisble Sue if you could help me out. I'd be greatly appreciated...

I'll try and pick her up tomorrow, as I now need to get a new Gladiator (old one went to a very good cause :biggrin:) and my Walmart has about 7 or 8 of him.

After having problems with an order I placed at brians toys about a year ago :mad: , I havent used them since. Well, I broke down last monday and decided to order the Brians Toys Exclusive Star Wars Vintage Jocasta Nu (Chief Librarian) fig. It was listed as shipping feb/ early 2013.... WELL LO AND BEHOLD, It arrived today! :smile:

This fig and packaging is absolutely awesome! :laugh: I'll post pics when i get home tonight.

What the hell? I ordered 2 of them on 9/12/12 and they haven't arrived yet. This makes no sense.

OK. So here is my haul pics for the last 2 runs. Everything was found at wallys, except the Gammorean Guards ( 5 below), the IM Hammer Drones (Marshalls) and the SW VC Jocasta Nu (Brians Toys).

post-26286-1355246057_thumb.jpg

Picked up an AJ for Hellseeker as well as one for my self. Love that Lawler. I found all three of the hammer drones at the same Marshalls today.

post-26286-1355246755_thumb.jpg

Walked into five below after wallys today (where I found all three of the expanded universe figs and the 6" Thor Comic Figs (which were on clearance for $11)) and found the gammorean guards.

post-26286-1355247163_thumb.jpg

Here is my internet haul. The SW VC "internet" wave figs I ordered off of amazon.

post-26286-1355247512_thumb.jpg

And as promised here is the pics of the SW VC Jocasta Nu from Brians Toys. It came with a proof card since I "pre-ordered" it. She also comes with a holycron crystal hidden under the Dooku bust, and a lightsaber handle inside the pouch on her hip.

post-26286-1355247739_thumb.jpg

post-26286-1355247762_thumb.jpg

post-26286-1355247787_thumb.jpg

post-26286-1355247818_thumb.jpg

Found these 2 guys at TJ Maxx today while searching for a purple Sentinel and picking up The Walking Dead game via preorder:

I've never seen them before and I'm a sucker for removable parts, heads, etc. There was a bunch of figures from the Armored Avenger line I've never seen before including a light up War Machine.

Both figures are available for trade.

DSCN3137.jpgDSCN3140.jpg

What the hell? I ordered 2 of them on 9/12/12 and they haven't arrived yet. This makes no sense.

I got an email back from Brians Toys, they said they don't know why people who ordered last week got their orders and people who preordered 3 months ago weren't processed yet. The lady said she just processed mine now, but apparently it wouldn't have been had I not emailed.

Thanks for the heads up budman.

I got an email back from Brians Toys, they said they don't know why people who ordered last week got their orders and people who preordered 3 months ago weren't processed yet. The lady said she just processed mine now, but apparently it wouldn't have been had I not emailed.

Thanks for the heads up budman.

no problem. Im glad they got it straightened out for you.

Today's haul from LCS in Orlando, FL when I got out of work. post-21559-1355534006_thumb.jpg

Is that Kang a variant or is that just the light/camera flash?

uh, yes, what is up with that? A gray version? Looks kinda like the old b&w Cap from SDCC a few years ago.

Hard to see how the camera would have done that though. So is this a legit variant? If so, um, why?