3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

i've got like 6 comic sentinels at the tj maxx i work at. just shelf warming. so cal area. i would pick them up and ship them but i don't have the funds to :/. PM for the location if you're interested

I'm glad i've never see more than one sentinel at one time at my TJmaxx's. Or else i'd pick them all up.

These showing up at these stores are like diamonds in the rough.

So yesterday was my birthday, and I decided to do what I love doing when I have free time: shop for random stuff! There's no better place for that than a flea market, and my city has one of the biggest in the area: Front Porch of the South. Here's some pics of the random stuff I saw while I was there in the odd chance that someone here wants any of it:

IMG_20121215_130001.jpg

IMG_20121215_130008.jpg

IMG_20121215_130014.jpg

IMG_20121215_130029.jpg

And here's what I actually got:

IMG_20121215_140409.jpg

Namor and Mandarin arrived in the mail, while Berl Ives Snowman and the Abominable Snowman were the only things I picked up at the flea market. Both figures were only $5 each (and totally freaking awesome), and the booth had the rest of the Rudolph series (both large and small scale), as well as the Disney Christmas Carol figures. I was so tempted to get the Ebenezer Scrooge McDuck and Jacob Marley Goofy, but there was some discoloring on them. I also thought about getting the Mutant X Havok (from the above pictures), but his belt was broken :sad:

So yesterday was my birthday, and I decided to do what I love doing when I have free time: shop for random stuff! There's no better place for that than a flea market, and my city has one of the biggest in the area: Front Porch of the South. Here's some pics of the random stuff I saw while I was there in the odd chance that someone here wanted any of it:

Have you had any luck at the semi-covered flea market that is on highway 441 north of Phenix City? Or have you tried there?

So yesterday was my birthday, and I decided to do what I love doing when I have free time: shop for random stuff! There's no better place for that than a flea market, and my city has one of the biggest in the area: Front Porch of the South. Here's some pics of the random stuff I saw while I was there in the odd chance that someone here wants any of it:

(late) Happy Birth Day Jason, hope that besides what you got, you spend a fabulous Bday!

The LCS in Orlando where I got my latest at has a lot of xforce deadpool MLs. It cost me $20, so if anyone wants one and doesn't want to go thru HTS, PM me. Cost plus shipping. The LCS has a lot of other legends and MU figures as well and I can probably make some deals the more I buy, but of course he has his markup so it won't be entirely cheap.

So yesterday was my birthday, and I decided to do what I love doing when I have free time: shop for random stuff! There's no better place for that than a flea market, and my city has one of the biggest in the area: Front Porch of the South. Here's some pics of the random stuff I saw while I was there in the odd chance that someone here wanted any of it:

Have you had any luck at the semi-covered flea market that is on highway 441 north of Phenix City? Or have you tried there?

I've never gone there, but I keep meaning to get around to it. I've had some luck at Angel's on a few occassions. There's also a comic convention in March/April that I need to try out.

Yesterday I picked up a scarlet spider for 6.99 at target, got my first complete baf (mojo) on saturday "perfectly in scale with mu". Today I got a helmetless juggernaut, blastaar variant and flame on human torch in the mail. on another note I would really like to get a gigantic battles frost giant, death mask archangel, and ms. marvel (dark reign variant) if anyone had these help me out and inbox me.

And here's what I actually got:

IMG_20121215_140409.jpg

Namor and Mandarin arrived in the mail, while Berl Ives Snowman and the Abominable Snowman were the only things I picked up at the flea market. Both figures were only $5 each (and totally freaking awesome), and the booth had the rest of the Rudolph series (both large and small scale), as well as the Disney Christmas Carol figures. I was so tempted to get the Ebenezer Scrooge McDuck and Jacob Marley Goofy, but there was some discoloring on them. I also thought about getting the Mutant X Havok (from the above pictures), but his belt was broken :sad:

I think you found the diamonds in the rough!

Love me some Bumble!!!

I was so stoked when I finally found Jubilee on a store shelf!!! But then I walked up and saw that she had two left hands and a giant pink paint smear across her face. Her legs were warped as well. What is up with her quality? I don't think I have ever seen such a messed up figure...and thats sad since I really wanted a good Jubilee figure. Oh well, still on the lookout for Prof X and Blastaar though, at least their figures shouldn't be total disappointments. *sigh* :sad: