3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Not sure if anybody else is from Spokane Washington, but Target at North Point has lots of the Kang/Scarlet Witch wave and the remains of Professor X wave (but no Professor, Jubilee, or Blastarr). Walmart at North Point finally restocked their MU, but only had the remains of revision case that had Iron Man 2020 in it.

That's amazing that you can still get to those stores with the North Koreans having taken control of Spokane...

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!

nothing new in Marvel in a long time, but my GI Joe subs first wave came in. Kim A looks pretty cool. Wish I had two of her, but not worth an extra sub and dupes of everyone else just to get another one of her. Hate that it's pretty much all kitbashes, but there's some cool stuff coming in these subs too.

Many thanks to my family and future family

My dad got me an entire set of Wolverine and the X-Men figures moc

My fiancee got me the Costco exclusive quin jet

And my fiance's parents got me the helicarrier

And last but not least thanks to board member DecepticonMark for the marvel legends icon wolvie unmasked variant

I got a sweet ass calendar from my mom and that's about all I really needed since I'm mostly caught up on what I need, minus a few deals I'm working on here. Speaking of which, my internet is down until Friday or so. So, if I haven't responded to any messages it's because my phone won't let me. Will finalize them first chance I get. Sorry for the delay...

I got in a Showdown Beast I'd won off of ebay last week and a few old WWF Hasbros to fill in holes in that collection just before Christmas. The wife got me a 6'8 tall lighted curios cabinet to display all of my Marvel stuff as a gift(as well as a "Troy and Abed in the Morning" coffee mug) for the big day itself. Then I won an ebay auction for a XForce Archangel cheaper than I expected so that's my recent haul. Nothing new in stores in my area, but TRU and one local Meijer did get newer rev cases that were wiped out in a day or two.

I got back to the office yesterday and found that the IT guys had been busy. This site is now blocked as a "malicious website". I think the popups might have triggered it, either way I'll have to check in/lurk once a day when I get home as opposed to the 30 or so times I had been.

...one of the Hong Kong sellers (Happyeverydaysales) has the Hercules wave loose... for fairly cheap (except Nova who is $20) Nighthawk and Angel are missing their wings..and Puck and Herc are missing their accessories.

I've ordered from him before and will again for $5 shipped, but he's selling these unfinished toys at American retail prices. I'm going to support America and wait on these.

First I've seen. Looks good except for the arms.

Classic Bobbi. Ho hum. I wanted modern, but this will do. I suppose there might be some attachable sleeves that are not included. Seems a clunky way to do it though. Not impressed.

Rogues face is not inspiring confidence either.

Longshot seems solid.

That War Machine deco is nice.