3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

First I've seen. Looks good except for the arms.

Classic Bobbi. Ho hum. I wanted modern, but this will do. I suppose there might be some attachable sleeves that are not included. Seems a clunky way to do it though. Not impressed.

Rogues face is not inspiring confidence either.

Longshot seems solid.

That War Machine deco is nice.

I hadn't even thoughtof Mockingbird having separate sleeves that aren't included here. I HOPE that's true. Are the lower legs from the SW Cyclops?

Rogue is...is not good. Face is weird and the colors are too bright...and the X-23 mold is just awful.

Longshot is pretty cool.

I really like Hawkeye. He's different enough from the previous two versions to make him not seem lazy.

War Machine's deco is nice.

16630297[/url]']

so is this the wolverine from the Rogue set?

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Marvel-Super-Heros-...!~~60_3.JPG

Has he ever had painted on hair on his arms? I can't remember.

The XMOW unmasked tiger stripe Wolverine and the FA Wolverine from the Greatest Battles Pack (w/ Hulk) had hair painted on their forearms.

Lots of figures sold out now. I couldn't resist on a $5.99 Longshot, so I bit the bullet because he is near the top of my wants list. Too bad Rogue was gone. Hopefully, someone here got her and will post pics.

I don't like supporting what was probably stolen or trashed, but I figure buying them at retail still supports Chinese labor practices and everything these days, even American Flags, are made in China.

Thanks for posting link.

If i have the system figured out correctly, Rogue was $20! That's the price of the set right there.

Yeah he had Nova for $20. Mockingbird was $18.

Sellers like these rarely know what they have in terms of demand. If you are lucky enough to be following them when they first put stuff up, you can get some good deals. After their first batch gives them an idea of how much people want certain items, they price accordingly.

If i have the system figured out correctly, Rogue was $20! That's the price of the set right there.

And she sold out. Expect a few Buy It Now $50-60 for her once the "buyers" receive them and they are still not out at retail.

Looks to me like Longshot has a swivel neck. Bummer.

Long shot is on aim, ghost rider and mags buck.....it swivels and can look up plus down....

I bit on Karnak (for custom use - Leader, here I come!) and Angel (want a spare body to make the red suit version).

As far as Mockingbird goes, I'll end up ordering one separate when the price goes down. I'm getting the box set, but I want a spare to do sleeves or the short-shorts version. Meanwhile, whoever guessed "repaint of Firestar" wins the prize!

KGrHqNrEFC1yRhlgKBQ3dZScCvg60_3_zps65d01532.jpg

marv-firestar-mu-full-e1353721634265_zps22a92ed7.jpg

Good to see the new figures in production. I think Black Bolt came out very nicely. The sneer on Karnak makes me think they might re-use his head for a villain, like Leader or the Wizard.

Rogue's face looks a little pinched, but she'll probably be survivable in person.

I suppose I could order a Puck, but I think I'll wait.

I like the new Hawkeye just fine, and Mockingbird looks about what I expected them to do. And I don't mind that, at all--it's exciting to have her in the collection. War Machine...I dunno. A white-bodied Vision on the Amazing Bag-man buck (toes exposed) would have been a much more desirable figure in that lineup. Or a retooled Moon Knight on the JL Cyclops buck. Was Rhodes actually in the War Machine costume during any of West Coast Avengers? He wore the Iron Man armor initially, in the Silver Centurion gear. And then I thought that when Iron Man showed up in the heavier red-and-gold armor from Armor Wars II, then it was Tony Stark wearing the suit. So War Machine seems...I dunno. Maybe they're getting rid of a lot of overproduced War Machines this way. That third spot could have gone to a figure that mattered, though. Don't most of us who want it already have that War Machine?

Looks to me like Hercules is going to be cool as hell, but maybe a figure where you have to be careful about the paint? Just judging by how f*cked up his beard and face look in the product photo here.

Gads, these comic packs can't get here soon enough for me!

Looks like the auction for Hercules is up to $31 now. I can't imagine how much these would have sold for if the HK seller just let them go to auction and started them at $0.99 with no reserve. An Angel is up to $10.50 now too.

What's funny is that auction was going on while he had bin on herc......I got one for 9 shipped.