3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Arrived at a TRU in town to find the Black Spidey; Silver Surfer; and Iron Spider. Much as is the case at my local, and only TRU - the new figures were not on the floor. I have not found a new desired figure in the wild at this store in as long as I can remember. Oh well. This is why I have decided to just preorder these figures from online e-tailers. Better to buy from them then to feed the ebay scalpers. It would be nice to have distribution that put more than one new figure on the pegs!!!

For a second I thought cubaking's post was from 6 months ago. I haven't heard of anyone finding those in a long long time.

just wishful thinking.... on my part the two tj max by me still have gi joes from the first movie! it was a shot in the dark wishful thinking.....

Which ones? I could use some for custom fodder.

Arrived at a TRU in town to find the Black Spidey; Silver Surfer; and Iron Spider. Much as is the case at my local, and only TRU - the new figures were not on the floor. I have not found a new desired figure in the wild at this store in as long as I can remember. Oh well. This is why I have decided to just preorder these figures from online e-tailers. Better to buy from them then to feed the ebay scalpers. It would be nice to have distribution that put more than one new figure on the pegs!!!

Where are you located, this sounds a lot like my TRU?

It's been a long week at work and this is actually one of 3 different sites/boards that I visit that all crashed/died this week so I'm sure this is all somehow my fault.

I got lucky and got the new wave from Amazon for $47 with free shipping and canceled my BBTS pre order. I should get them Monday. I also have been hitting up TRU on lunch and using a 30% off any clearance item coupon from their website to pick up first a Xmen 6 pack pack for $23 and a lightup base Thor for $9. Same older cashier both times and she gives me a dirty look and really looks over the coupon each time like I'm trying to pull something. The second time she made a big show of ripping the paper into a dozen pieces and tosses it away. Retail people are funny. None of the new wave but a truck is coming in tomorrow so I'll swing back in... with another coupon looking for my new favorite cashier.

It's been a long week at work and this is actually one of 3 different sites/boards that I visit that all crashed/died this week so I'm sure this is all somehow my fault.

I got lucky and got the new wave from Amazon for $47 with free shipping and canceled my BBTS pre order. I should get them Monday. I also have been hitting up TRU on lunch and using a 30% off any clearance item coupon from their website to pick up first a Xmen 6 pack pack for $23 and a lightup base Thor for $9. Same older cashier both times and she gives me a dirty look and really looks over the coupon each time like I'm trying to pull something. The second time she made a big show of ripping the paper into a dozen pieces and tosses it away. Retail people are funny. None of the new wave but a truck is coming in tomorrow so I'll swing back in... with another coupon looking for my new favorite cashier.

Ya I was lucky to get a set too from Amazon but mine won't ship til tomorrow when their last restock of Elektra and Mysterio get in. Still, quicker and cheaper then BBTS(which I cancelled my preorder) so I hope they get all the new waves from now on.

Ya I was lucky to get a set too from Amazon but mine won't ship til tomorrow when their last restock of Elektra and Mysterio get in. Still, quicker and cheaper then BBTS(which I cancelled my preorder) so I hope they get all the new waves from now on.

Check your amazon order - mine initially said it wouldn't ship until next Tuesday but I checked today and they shipped from Tennessee this morning.

I don't even know what an Andorian is, so I didn't care for being one.

Star Trek reference

Yay! Im a Cobra Soldier again! I don't even know what an Andorian is, so I didn't care for being one.

Ya Andorian is an alien race in Star Trek.

Ahh, thank you, I was never a fan.

For a second I thought cubaking's post was from 6 months ago. I haven't heard of anyone finding those in a long long time.

just wishful thinking.... on my part the two tj max by me still have gi joes from the first movie! it was a shot in the dark wishful thinking.....

Which ones? I could use some for custom fodder.

I will check on saturday when I go hunting for the new MU wave

That's what I did this week, too. X-Men pack and finished off the full circle of light up bases. Lots of good fodder.

Myrtle Beach SC. You?

That's what I did this week, too. X-Men pack and finished off the full circle of light up bases. Lots of good fodder.

I've been debating about that X-Men set for the longest time, but really only want the Iceman. Still can't justify $25 for just one figure and a whole bunch of nonusable fodder.

I've been debating about that X-Men set for the longest time, but really only want the Iceman. Still can't justify $25 for just one figure and a whole bunch of nonusable fodder.

yeah, I was in the same boat.. I was like WOW that is a heck of a deal.. but I don't really want any of them. I don't love the X-Factor costumes or the bodies that any of those figures use. I already have a Mr.Sinister I am happy with. I probably want the Apocalypse, but not worth 30 bucks after tax.

I did pick up Black Panther and Cap, just in case I want them for customs. I will probably return the Cap

Myrtle Beach SC. You?

Texas

Saw the Eaglehawk tonight at TRU. Much smaller than I was expecting. For some reason I was thinking it would be a big Helicarrier size box

Well, minutes after posting my complaints about not finding it, Amazon posted a new listing for it $2 cheaper than the BBTS price (they were shipping through Amazon as well, but with their standard $9 in shipping) and the new listing was Prime! So, got it for $42 instead of the $53 BBTS would have charged. YAY!

Haven't gotten it yet, but Pixel Dan posted a video review for it on ToyNewsi and said it is actually huge compared to the box. Apparently the parts are well folded up inside. He spent about 30 seconds just saying how amazed he was a toy so large could fit in such a small box.

Can't say enough about Amazon Prime. Used my wife's account to order 2x Rhino, Mysterio, Cap and Elektra on Wedneday at noon and Thursday morning at 10 AM they were on my desk. Not even 24 hours. Cancelled BBTS.

It's amazing what a business can do when they offer new products at a reasonable price. I hope Amazon continues to get MU and all the toyshopspricehikers.com learn a thing or two.