3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Im telling you guys, MU in in for a new era, and I think it is going to live on good and strong. My theory is that since getting rid of Vonner, their was still a lot of things to get in order with the line, maybe the reason it was so screwed up was because Vonner did something hence the fact he got fired. This is all just my own personal specualtion but it is a possibility.

Im telling you guys, MU in in for a new era, and I think it is going to live on good and strong. My theory is that since getting rid of Vonner, their was still a lot of things to get in order with the line, maybe the reason it was so screwed up was because Vonner did something hence the fact he got fired. This is all just my own personal specualtion but it is a possibility.

One week does not a turn around make, but I'm crossing my fingers with you guys. I doubt Vonner "did" anything other than be someone getting a pretty nice paycheck and constantly pushed for decisions that were in the fans interests rather than the standard safe corporate rigamarole.

Walmart here FINALLY after 6 months restocked MU. With....the Hercules wave. Lol

One of mine has kept about 6 pegs for MU up through a reset and hasn't had a single figure since mid November. 2packs and 3 packs but no singles. I even asked one of the managers Ive known there for years and he says they just put out what they get and keep the pegs how they are told. I should check and see if they finally restocked too.

I hope your right Jack,

btw....what the hell is up with the spammers?

fraking annoying as hell.

Speak for yourself, I've been looking for a new handbag. And these guys seem trustworthy.

Crikey, my TRU hasn't had any MU for bloody ages! NYC metro-area collectors, have you found these in any TRUs?

Well I was at the Time Square TRU yesterday and nothing. Today I hit 3 TRU's College Point, Queens had nothing....Douglaston, Queens had nothing....Carle place, Long island had them earlier in the week the only figure left was the repaint of Iron Spider man that looks fuchsia hot pink...really weird so they should be around soon....

Where in NYC do you live?

Crikey, my TRU hasn't had any MU for bloody ages! NYC metro-area collectors, have you found these in any TRUs?

Well I was at the Time Square TRU yesterday and nothing. Today I hit 3 TRU's College Point, Queens had nothing....Douglaston, Queens had nothing....Carle place, Long island had them earlier in the week the only figure left was the repaint of Iron Spider man that looks fuchsia hot pink...really weird so they should be around soon....

Damn, son, you are COMMITTED! I'm in Rego Park (QNS). I think Dragonkings is in BX. I work in Midtown East, a short shuttle ride to TS. If you find the new stuff there, PM me, and I'll do the same if I find anything at RPTRU or the Target next door in Elmhurst.

I take it you're in Queens, too?

Damn, son, you are COMMITTED! I'm in Rego Park (QNS). I think Dragonkings is in BX. I work in Midtown East, a short shuttle ride to TS. If you find the new stuff there, PM me, and I'll do the same if I find anything at RPTRU or the Target next door in Elmhurst.

I'm in Bayside, I'm glad to hear that your in rego park I was going to hit that today but I was pissed that I didn't find anything so I gave up... I work in midtown so I hit TS TRU and midtown comics about twice a month....We should join forces (Dragonking,You and me should create a collecting hunters club to help on gas and time)

We need someone in Bklyn and SI

Finally got a Legends Uatu the Watcher off eBay this week, packed in a lot with a BAF Galactus, a MU Fantastic 4 set, and some FF Legends stuff, and even the Marvel Legends monsters set. Also got some fodder from China and several custom heads from StarWarsGeek. At retail I got the X-Men six-pack , four light up base figures, and a GotG set - all on clearance. All in all, a very satisfying week.

I'm in Bayside, I'm glad to hear that your in rego park I was going to hit that today but I was pissed that I didn't find anything so I gave up... I work in midtown so I hit TS TRU and midtown comics about twice a month....We should join forces (Dragonking,You and me should create a collecting hunters club to help on gas and time)

We need someone in Bklyn and SI

I'm in Astoria and work in the West Village.