3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Wow, I came on here to say I got my Cap/Elektra/Rhino/Mysterio from Amazon and they're super sweet and saw 22 pre orders are up. I jumped in for a full case so we'll see what we get. Did anyone that kept their pre order for the current wave ever get a notification that they're shipping Thanks for the heads up fellas!

I also grabbed a Hit Monkey on ebay a few hours ago, hoping he fits in well enough with the scale.

Wow, I came on here to say I got my Cap/Elektra/Rhino/Mysterio from Amazon and they're super sweet and saw 22 pre orders are up. I jumped in for a full case so we'll see what we get. Did anyone that kept their pre order for the current wave ever get a notification that they're shipping Thanks for the heads up fellas!

I also grabbed a Hit Monkey on ebay a few hours ago, hoping he fits in well enough with the scale.

I have Hit Monkey...don't think he fits too well with MU. Way out of scale for the character imo.

I found the joe eaglehawk at tru today. 42 bucks is ridiculous! Why so much?

Are you kidding? ...FOR THIS--

A2024-GI-Joe-Eaglehawk-Chopper-b_1360457

I feel like 42.00 is a STEAL right now with the way they are pricing things.

i'm still shocked that it breaks down so small that it can fit in a box not much bigger then then the HISS Tank box.

Good thing I bought one then.

What I love about this one, due to its capacity (can hold 2 up front and has seating for an additional 5 in back plus a ramp) is that is practically a play set. Not only do I get an awesome, versatile vehicle, but I also get something to display figures in. Love it!

As for Hauls, this is what I've amassed lately:

MS Rhino x 2--Finally!! One was a gift from a FB buddy of mine...

MU Rhino x 2--Been wanting this one since the line was started...

MU Elektra

MU Mysterio

Still need Cap and another Elektra & Mysterio to open and I'm all caught up...

Went to TRU this morning and saw the first revision case with nova, angel, world war hulk and that old school captain america.

That's not a revision case it is wave 21. The revision case will have Red Hulk, Rhino, X-Force Wolvie, etc...

yea I just realized that, duh, lol, I wasnt paying attention to the hercules and nighthawk, I thought about it and I was like, thats the actual wave.

Took the day off from work, and decided to go hunting in Queens,NY. I have 4 TRU's near me, and its a MU & ML Ghost town... Nothing but a Hulk figure....

I'm just glad that this wave doesn't seem to have a really hot figure so I'm hopeful that I will find them soon enough.

Did you hit up the store in Rego Park? That's the one in my neighborhood...it's the worst. They go months with nothing new, or so it seems. Then, all of a sudden, I'll find something.

Took the day off from work, and decided to go hunting in Queens,NY. I have 4 TRU's near me, and its a MU & ML Ghost town... Nothing but a Hulk figure....

I'm just glad that this wave doesn't seem to have a really hot figure so I'm hopeful that I will find them soon enough.

Did you hit up the store in Rego Park? That's the one in my neighborhood...it's the worst. They go months with nothing new, or so it seems. Then, all of a sudden, I'll find something.

I hit Douglaston,College Point,Rego, and Long Island City.... complete ghost town..... :angry:

Made my usually Wednesday rounds - Comic shop had an old legends Bullseye in package for $5 so I grabbed that even though I don't collect them or have any intentions of doing so. The rest of the stores had nothing that wasn't there last week as well. I regularly notice opened DVD cases with missing discs in a lot of toy aisles. The Walmart closest to me always has them, every single week. I've noticed it a lot of other places as well - is this just a common thing in my area or are your toy aisles all ditch zones for people with awful taste in movies as well?

In case you didn't see it, some MU news from SDCC:

"For Marvel Universe fans, changes are coming in 2014. This line will be re-christened simply the Avengers line. The figures will stay they same, same style, same articulation, but they will no longer be called Marvel Universe. One of the reasons for this change is they feel this re-branding will help with the Marvel Universe distribution problems. Which makes sense as retailers will relate a line named Avengers more to the movies and animated properties that they like to sell product for."

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=292&itemid=16244

In case you didn't see it, some MU news from SDCC:

"For Marvel Universe fans, changes are coming in 2014. This line will be re-christened simply the Avengers line. The figures will stay they same, same style, same articulation, but they will no longer be called Marvel Universe. One of the reasons for this change is they feel this re-branding will help with the Marvel Universe distribution problems. Which makes sense as retailers will relate a line named Avengers more to the movies and animated properties that they like to sell product for."

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=292&itemid=16244

This is old news man, sdcc thread.