3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I went to a few Walmarts today for the first time in months. (I hate Walmart and avoid it at all costs)

for MU, a total of 1 SheHulk, 2 of the stores did not carry the line.

for ML, none of them carried the line.

for IM3, TONS at every store, but NONE of the Ironman Legends figures!

for Spiderman, tons of it.

for GiJoe, one of the stores carried it, they had 1 Roadblock figure and a couple small vehicles, plus a ton of those motorcycles.

walmart sucks so hard

Picked up old man wolvie ebay $43.00 shipped.....now if I can get the dead pool corps... for about $65 shipped I'm still better off than spending the cost of the cons tickets, hotel,airfare and everything else while you are at a con..... I get free access to NYCC so I alway make up for the loses their....

Yea I lucked out on both, I picked up the deadpool corps on eBay for 59.99 and two wolves, one for 55 shipped and one for 35 shopped.

I went to a few Walmarts today for the first time in months. (I hate Walmart and avoid it at all costs)

for GiJoe, one of the stores carried it, they had 1 Roadblock figure and a couple small vehicles, plus a ton of those motorcycles.

walmart sucks so hard

Part of the reason you are not seeing anything at walmart is because they are about to do their reset. I spoke to the manager the other day and they told me around august 15th you will start to see more product.

Went to a Walmart last night and returned Nova for full price. Went back to the same store this morning and got him and Gladiator for $4.50 each. Gotta love Walmart's wacky return system.

Also went to TRU to return a couple of figures and managed to be the first person to get a crack at a fresh case of Wave 22. Picked up Mysterio for a Banshee custom and left the rest for everyone else since I got everything last week.

walmart sucks so hard

Part of the reason you are not seeing anything at walmart is because they are about to do their reset. I spoke to the manager the other day and they told me around august 15th you will start to see more product.

Well, that, and the fact that most Walmarts have stopped carrying any Marvel Universe. Even with resets, Marvel Universe won't come back to those stores.

Picked up old man wolvie ebay $43.00 shipped.....now if I can get the dead pool corps... for about $65 shipped I'm still better off than spending the cost of the cons tickets, hotel,airfare and everything else while you are at a con..... I get free access to NYCC so I alway make up for the loses their....

Yea I lucked out on both, I picked up the deadpool corps on eBay for 59.99 and two wolves, one for 55 shipped and one for 35 shopped.

great buy on the deadpool set....I'm crapping out ......on that set.

walmart sucks so hard

While I was on vacation last week. We stopped at several Walmarts through Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, and Arizona. Alot of them did not have Marvel Universe or Legends.. I was thinking in my head yeah this line is in trouble. I was hoping to find a Mysterio or Elektra while I was out but no luck. I did not even see wave 2 of Iron Man 3 Legends figures. I finally broke down and bought them off of Big Bad Toy Store.

went to a few stores today out of the way.. 1 walmart, 2 Targets, and TRU

this walmart stopped carrying pretty much all toys except for the movie stuff.. they had IM3, Superman, and Spiderman junk. nothing from Marvel Legends or Universe, no Gijoe

the Targets both had ZERO MU figures.. which I thought was strange. Neither store had any, but they were not on clearance. I saw 1 or 2 ML Constrictors at both. I did manage to pick up a Joe 3-pack for 13.98 at one, so that was cool.

this TRU didn't have anything good either. No new MU or ML.. just old old stuff.

I went to Target today and all 10 of the Gladiators that have haunted me all year were gone. No MU singles at all, just a wca 3pack for $17.

Like visiting hillbilly relatives - I wanted them gone and all, but I feel sorta bad I didn't get to say goodbye.

The same thing happened (except for the WCA - never got that wave) at my store about two weeks ago.

Hasbro had to have recalled them, right?