3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

That mold is retired....because fans hated it so much.

One would certainly hope so.
Are you guys talking about the X-force wolverine buck that was used for vision because

Those bucks seem alive and well in that particular figures rerelease.

I personally want a updated Vision versus the original old buck too but it isn't dead. (Although they have visions head, cape and Cyclops buck so how hard would it be for them to kit bash it and release a updated version like Bullseye and Daredevil)

..yeah I figured, but when I found it NONE of the new 2013 figures were at the store...

so were the new figures in the revision wave? (I know the store was raided before I was there but NO Elektra, Mysterio, new Cap. or Rhino?) or are they just throwing up both waves together?

They're putting both waves up. The Rhino wave only has Surfer, Iron Fist, Iron Spidey, and Black Spidey.

..yeah I figured, but when I found it NONE of the new 2013 figures were at the store...

so were the new figures in the revision wave? (I know the store was raided before I was there but NO Elektra, Mysterio, new Cap. or Rhino?) or are they just throwing up both waves together?

Somewhat. The Wave 22 revision* case has the same figures listed:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS22827&mode=retail

*I keep referring to it as a revision case based on it having Rhino and Captain America in it (as well as the updated Iron Spider-Man), but that may be an overstatement on my part.

IMG_3054__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2980__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_0903__scaled_600.jpg

ARE you sure? I mean I know that the Silver/black Wolverine has a Belt on the torso but

other than that it looks awfully similar or close enough to me.

but the Vision without the cape is a blind spot for me.

I know the legs are different but the torso looks close enough.

they are not the same body at all. not even close

Blasphemy! Get the heretic!

lmao....

btw anybody else saw this...

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?SWD=marvel+universe&PG=1&NPG=30&ST=NW

alot of new coming soons...

Nice. Thanks for posting this. I'll have to keep an eye on HTS to see if I can finally get Elektra, Mysterio, and Rhino.

Blasphemy! Get the heretic!

lmao....

btw anybody else saw this...

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?SWD=marvel+universe&PG=1&NPG=30&ST=NW

alot of new coming soons...

LOL at Hasbro listing Nova and Thanos as both Out of Stock and Coming Soon! They can't get out of their own way...smdh...

***EDIT*** Didn't see Jason's post right below dk's...d'oh...

Anyone finding any of the Avengers Assemble figures at retail yet? I'm seeing them pop up more and more on e-bay.

The 5 poa figs?

Saw them at Target tonight. ALMOST got Thor just cuz.

I assume he meant the fully articulated line.. wave 1 has Cap, IM, Falcon, Hulk, Black Widow, and Red Skull I think.

but I had not heard of anyone seeing the 5poa line yet either.. I might get that Thor if his head sculpt is any good. I haven't even seen the Wolverine figures at Target yet.. I want the Logan