3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Anyone finding any of the Avengers Assemble figures at retail yet? I'm seeing them pop up more and more on e-bay.

The 5 poa figs?

Saw them at Target tonight. ALMOST got Thor just cuz.

I assume he meant the fully articulated line.. wave 1 has Cap, IM, Falcon, Hulk, Black Widow, and Red Skull I think.

but I had not heard of anyone seeing the 5poa line yet either.. I might get that Thor if his head sculpt is any good. I haven't even seen the Wolverine figures at Target yet.. I want the Logan

Haven't seen them at stores, but it looks like Amok Time got them in:

http://www.amoktime.com/hasa18160004.html

Happy Birthday Clam! Thanks for making the site run. :-)

Also, where are people seeing the new wave? Regular retail, or specialty stores? I'm kinda peeved that BBTS hasn't even sent a notification that pre-orders are in for shipping yet, when people are seeing these out in the wild now.

Toys R Us (I've personally seen it put out every Saturday morning for the last three weeks)

Target

Also, where are people seeing the new wave? Regular retail, or specialty stores? I'm kinda peeved that BBTS hasn't even sent a notification that pre-orders are in for shipping yet, when people are seeing these out in the wild now.

Yeah I don't really understand that either, I placed my pre order in April.

I saw the leftovers at my TRU but no Rhino, Mysterio or Elektra

Toys R Us (I've personally seen it put out every Saturday morning for the last three weeks)

Target

I'm visiting Columbus on Saturday. I'll have to budget extra time for a stop - it's dry up here in the big city.

Target

I'm visiting Columbus on Saturday. I'll have to budget extra time for a stop - it's dry up here in the big city.

I'm planning on going just to see if they have the new Joe stuff out. I need the new Budo and Storm Shadow for my Seven Swords set. Let me know what you're looking for, and I can pick it up for you (since I like to get there early and get it out of the way).

Also thinking about going up to Newnan/Peachtree City either tomorrow or Friday since I'm on vacation. I might finally get to check out 5Below.

Rhino and Captain America are currently in stock (expected to ship around 8/26) on HTS.com. Looks like the revision case hit first, because Elektra and Mysterio are still showing as "coming soon",

Also, for anyone who is interested, the Avengers Assemble line is also available for preorder.

As I was getting ready for work this morning Fedex showed up with a delivery...

null-31.jpg

That package really is a whole lot bigger than you'd expect. I tossed the OML up there as a size reference.

The cat was also very happy to get his SDCC exclusive kitty lair -

null-32.jpg

We're trying to find a catfood that stops him from shooting the lasers out of his eyes, any suggestions?

thanks for the birthday wishes folks!

I am about to go out and hit 2 targets and tru.. wish me luck, there is alot of stuff hitting that I would like to find!

StarWars 6 inch line, Marvel Legends, GiJoe new wave, MU wave 22 (need Rhino and Mysterio)

Has anyone seen the GI Joe new wave in stores? After the whole missing Iron Man 2 and Thor waves, I decided to get the case from BBTS...I really like that Hasbro varied the hell out of that wave...not a duplicate in the box!

Still waiting for them to get that wave 22...but my Marvel Legends and Star Wars is ready to send!

thanks for the birthday wishes folks!

I am about to go out and hit 2 targets and tru.. wish me luck, there is alot of stuff hitting that I would like to find!

StarWars 6 inch line, Marvel Legends, GiJoe new wave, MU wave 22 (need Rhino and Mysterio)

Has anyone seen the GI Joe new wave in stores? After the whole missing Iron Man 2 and Thor waves, I decided to get the case from BBTS...I really like that Hasbro varied the hell out of that wave...not a duplicate in the box!

Still waiting for them to get that wave 22...but my Marvel Legends and Star Wars is ready to send!

I'm on vacation with my family, I visited about 6 toys r us in Connecticut and 3 in Long Island. I haven't seen any thing new except for leftovers from MU 22, only one Captain America found in the wild. No gi joes no black series Star Wars 3 3/4 or the 6 inch.

I'm traveling back home to NYC on Saturday and have about 6 more TRU's I can hit and I have seen nothing at all at target.

I'm going on a run tomorrow to Newnan/Peachtree City to check out Target, TRU, and Five Below. Hoping for better results than I had today in Opelika/Montgomery (absolutely nothing with a side of needless car accident).

That sucks its bad enough that we have to spend some of our free time driving from store to store looking for toys, and not only are we wasting gas ,but getting into and accident REALLY sucks... sorry to hear