3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I'm going on a run tomorrow to Newnan/Peachtree City to check out Target, TRU, and Five Below. Hoping for better results than I had today in Opelika/Montgomery (absolutely nothing with a side of needless car accident).

I hit Montgomery and Opelika a couple of weeks ago - I wish you had mentioned it - I could have saved you a trip. Still, they could have restocked, I suppose. I hit Newnan in the same timeframe.

I did not hit any 5 Below down south, but I snagged Darth Malgus at one near me recently.

Well, I could have saved myself a trip by just waiting a few days and checking my local TRU instead, but it had been a few months since I checked out the area and I was bored. Now I've got a pair of dented doors and a sudden need to research cars. Here's to hoping tomorrow is less adrenaline-inducing and more Christmas morning.

I've seen the Wolverine stuff show up at Target at a (somewhat) reasonable price...not much else new in these parts. Maybe if you were going to army build hand ninjas...I don't know. Is the Silver Samurai even in the movie like that? I haven't seen it yet.

Well, they're both silver.... otherwise they look pretty much nothing alike.

I'm seeing the 5 poa Avengers figs popping up just about everywhere now. 5.99 or 6.99 depending on the store.....sometimes same chain will even have the difference.

The Thor head would be good for a modern Thor custom.

I want to see it in person, but I'm thinking I want that head.

Picked up King Laufey at Five Below, Angel and Nova at Target, and Hercules on sale at Wal-Mart. Not too bad a deal.

Cool beans. Glad you had better luck today.

Well, there you go. Columbus got canceled and now I'm visiting Newnan - where Jason just hit. Dangit!

Target was empty of all MU except a clearance WCA ($17). Walmart had a Dr. Strange and a boatload of GotG regular-priced.

The Walmart in Lagrange had MU on sale for $7. They had Hercules, Nighthawk, Beta Ray Bill, Psylocke, W18 Spider-Man, and WWII Captain America, but regular priced team sets ("classic" FF with clear Sue, Heroic Age Avengers, etc.). They also had a whole bunch of the SS/Dr. Strange and Falcon/CA comic sets.

The TRU in Fayetteville was a waste. I almost got a regular Absorbing Man, but everything else was old and dated (old version Spider-Man, Psylocke, Thor). They did have the Secret Wars Iron Man/Spider-Woman set, as well as a handful of the Juggernaut/Colossus packs.

Neither Target in Fayetteville or Peachtree City had MU figures of any kind (singles, comics, or packs).

Well, there you go. Columbus got canceled and now I'm visiting Newnan - where Jason just hit. Dangit!

Target was empty of all MU except a clearance WCA ($17). Walmart had a Dr. Strange and a boatload of GotG regular-priced.

The Walmart in Lagrange had MU on sale for $7. They had Hercules, Nighthawk, Beta Ray Bill, Psylocke, W18 Spider-Man, and WWII Captain America, but regular priced team sets ("classic" FF with clear Sue, Heroic Age Avengers, etc.). They also had a whole bunch of the SS/Dr. Strange and Falcon/CA comic sets.

The TRU in Fayetteville was a waste. I almost got a regular Absorbing Man, but everything else was old and dated (old version Spider-Man, Psylocke, Thor). They did have the Secret Wars Iron Man/Spider-Woman set, as well as a handful of the Juggernaut/Colossus packs.

Neither Target in Fayetteville or Peachtree City had MU figures of any kind (singles, comics, or packs).

Thanks - very helpful, especially since I am also going to Lagrange and was thinking about Fayetteville. My family thanks you!

went to a few stores.. nothing at Targets, it's like they are trying to empty out their shelves to do a reset.

TRU had a few new things: Star Wars black 3 3/4 series, Star Wars mission series 2-packs, and I just missed the new wave of Joes. All they had left was the Ultimate Roadblock.. bummer

Amazon has the Avengers Assemble figures in stock for $10.99 w/ free shipping.

awe man.. they jacked IronMan's articulation. looks like he has those funky hasbro-knees and no ankles ! I don't see why they didn't just repack the one from IM2

awesome share Mike.

Dude, man, thanks for getting the word out! Snagged all the characters I want from that wave. Good lookin' out!

No prob it's a pretty decent deal. I'm more excited for wave 2 though cause I really want that Leader figure.

Amazon has the Avengers Assemble figures in stock for $10.99 w/ free shipping.

awe man.. they jacked IronMan's articulation. looks like he has those funky hasbro-knees and no ankles ! I don't see why they didn't just repack the one from IM2

Yeah... I'm really surprised they made a brand new mold for Iron Man considering everyone else is re-used movie parts. He's better than the Assemblers but still kind of a dud. Hell they could have just put a circular reactor on the MU Wave 1 Iron Man.

IMG_3069__scaled_600.jpg