3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

The first wave of Avengers Assemble figures just arrived from HTS.com.

Was one box able to contain all that suck or was a second box needed to pack some of the extra suck into that was spilling out?

I like the figures. Iron Man isn't really needed and I wish they left the head sculpt on the Hulk alone, but the new Widow is great, Cap is a repaint of a figure I already really liked, Falcon looks really good, and the new Red Skull is pretty awesome. No suck here. Sorry.

Did some hunting earlier this week and went through 3 Targets and a TRU with no new figures. A couple of them I could tell will no longer carry the MU figures, :sad: . I did score a WCA pack for $12.50 - that was the only way I would ever buy it.

Today I found the latest wave of figs and picked up Rhino, CA, Elektra and Mysterio. Havent opened them yet but they looked gud.

After what seems like FOREVER I was finally able to snag Mysterio and Rhino (and Iron Fist) at my local Target. No sign of Elektra, however. Also scored a ML Wrecker from dorkside toys on eBay for $20...shipped! It's loose, but I don't care.

Cubankings, I can save you some time and effort by telling you to not even bother with TRU at Rego Mall. They haven't had any single-carded MU in months. Nothing new in ML, either. Sad.

My Walmart had a reset and MU got pushed to a back end cap. The end is high :(

Get a stepladder from the hardware department. :tongue:

It's worse than that. They have a single peg (down from four) and have been relegated to the section of toys that are no longer in the plan-o-gram. It sucks even more because it's the last remaining Walmart within 50 miles that actually stocked MU on a semi-regular basis. It's been discontinued everywhere else :(

I'm now down to Target and TRU, so it looks like preorders from here on out.

I found some past wave MU figures at a local grocery store: Falcon x2, Doc Sampson x2, Doctor Strange, Spider-Woman and Scarlet Spider x2. They all had some dust on them so I suspect they have been hanging there for a while now.

Where was this? I know a guy that needs a Falcon...

It's worse than that. They have a single peg (down from four) and have been relegated to the section of toys that are no longer in the plan-o-gram. It sucks even more because it's the last remaining Walmart within 50 miles that actually stocked MU on a semi-regular basis. It's been discontinued everywhere else :(

I was just making fun of your typo, but that is a shame - that was a reliable Wal-Mart. My now-local ones left pegs on the main row for MU, but they are currently empty. Same with Target. But the Black series is trickling in - just not MU or Joes yet.

I was just making fun of your typo, but that is a shame - that was a reliable Wal-Mart. My now-local ones left pegs on the main row for MU, but they are currently empty. Same with Target. But the Black series is trickling in - just not MU or Joes yet.

I just now noticed that my "smart" phone auto-corrected my post. Stupid technology :angry:

After what seems like FOREVER I was finally able to snag Mysterio and Rhino (and Iron Fist) at my local Target. No sign of Elektra, however. Also scored a ML Wrecker from dorkside toys on eBay for $20...shipped! It's loose, but I don't care.

Cubankings, I can save you some time and effort by telling you to not even bother with TRU at Rego Mall. They haven't had any single-carded MU in months. Nothing new in ML, either. Sad.

Thank you Brother, I was planning on hitting rego park today, guess I can skip that thanks again

Queens,NY is a grave town, unless you want Hercules the TRU's by me have enough to make an army. I'm have always considered myself lucky because I have 5 TRU's in Queens and two and less than 4 miles for my house. I have 2 Targets also so all in all not bad for hunting.

I have not found a new MU in the wild since Cap America that wasn't even my state! New Joes fall into the same status, I was hoping this that Bad awful movie was released a week or two ago that the new wave of Joes would start popping up...........

I'm going to head out and waste some gas...who knows toady may be my lucky day......................

I found some past wave MU figures at a local grocery store: Falcon x2, Doc Sampson x2, Doctor Strange, Spider-Woman and Scarlet Spider x2. They all had some dust on them so I suspect they have been hanging there for a while now.

Where was this? I know a guy that needs a Falcon...

Fry's Marketplace in Gilbert, AZ.