3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Queens,NY is a grave town, unless you want Hercules the TRU's by me have enough to make an army. I'm have always considered myself lucky because I have 5 TRU's in Queens and two and less than 4 miles for my house. I have 2 Targets also so all in all not bad for hunting.

I have not found a new MU in the wild since Cap America that wasn't even my state! New Joes fall into the same status, I was hoping this that Bad awful movie was released a week or two ago that the new wave of Joes would start popping up...........

I'm going to head out and waste some gas...who knows toady may be my lucky day......................

Well, I did find mine at the Target at Queens Place, on Queens Boulevard, so all is not totally lost...yet...

Queens,NY is a grave town, unless you want Hercules the TRU's by me have enough to make an army. I'm have always considered myself lucky because I have 5 TRU's in Queens and two and less than 4 miles for my house. I have 2 Targets also so all in all not bad for hunting.

I have not found a new MU in the wild since Cap America that wasn't even my state! New Joes fall into the same status, I was hoping this that Bad awful movie was released a week or two ago that the new wave of Joes would start popping up...........

I'm going to head out and waste some gas...who knows toady may be my lucky day......................

Well, I did find mine at the Target at Queens Place, on Queens Boulevard, so all is not totally lost...yet...

Charrdwood,

Gi joes or MU wave 22?

Preorder isn't so bad, now you can just sit back and relax and let them send it to you.

I did that with Budo, Blind Master and Kwimm.

Yep. And if we happen to find them in the wild with perfect paint apps, so much the better. That said, has anyone ever gotten a fig from HTS.com that had bad paint apps? The figures I've ordered have always been perfect. I've always been happy with what they've sent.

Preorder isn't so bad, now you can just sit back and relax and let them send it to you.

I did that with Budo, Blind Master and Kwimm.

Yep. And if we happen to find them in the wild with perfect paint apps, so much the better. That said, has anyone ever gotten a fig from HTS.com that had bad paint apps? The figures I've ordered have always been perfect. I've always been happy with what they've sent.

Earlier this year I ordered an Angel from them and it had some chipped paint on the torso and shoulders, as well as black scuff marks on the chest. My X-Force Archangel had a smudge, but I can't complain since I never thought I'd get that anyway. I got 2 Compound Hulks from them in '11 and one was pretty scratched up. Other than that, no real complaints (knock on wood)

Went on vacation this past weekend for our anniversary and ended up finding Elektra and Mysterio at a Target, then Rhino at another Target 20 miles further. Finally on our way back we actually found Angel at a TRU. And the ironic thing is, I was mid-sentence in a complaint that we had NEVER found anything at that TRU because it's so close to a comic shop and everything is always picked over. My oldest son just laughed about it then started shouting to the rest of the family (who were all over the store by then) that we had Angel finally.

Also got pretty much the entire 3.75 Black Series for my second oldest. He's decided to keep them MOC.lol I also picked up Darth Maul and Luke in the 6" Black, but he doesn't know it yet. His bday is just over a month away.

So, while MU sucks around my area, I have still managed to catch up - and all without resorting to feebay or scalperzon! woohoo!

I'm thinking of finding that Alien from MIB as a Chameleon base if I can head swap. His suit looks like a mobster suit too.

I used an Agent J figure from that line its perfect. You need to use tac(which I used) or something else to fill in the hole of the head.

Best thing was the fig cost only $3 lol

Haha yeah, I got tac ready to roll and I am going to snag a couple of the alien to make into mobsters. He's insanely easier and cheaper to do than finding Professor X anywhere around me.

I'm thinking of finding that Alien from MIB as a Chameleon base if I can head swap. His suit looks like a mobster suit too.

I used an Agent J figure from that line its perfect. You need to use tac(which I used) or something else to fill in the hole of the head.

Best thing was the fig cost only $3 lol

Haha yeah, I got tac ready to roll and I am going to snag a couple of the alien to make into mobsters. He's insanely easier and cheaper to do than finding Professor X anywhere around me.

I agree. I used one for my Hammerhead custom. I plan to use another for a Tombstone custom as well.

I picked up an extra few on clearance--let me know if you have trouble finding them in your area..