3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Lucky lunch break - I hit up TRU and found the new Avengers Assemble figures. I walked by twice without even noticing them since the Cap and Iron Man were out front. I assumed they were the All-star line. I grabbed Hulk, BW, Falcon, and Skull. I was the first one to get to them it seemed but some other guy came in the aisle right after me and looked through all of the Marvel stuff. He was looking at them as I left.

I've met my competition, would it have been weird to start a conversation up?

Lucky lunch break - I hit up TRU and found the new Avengers Assemble figures. I walked by twice without even noticing them since the Cap and Iron Man were out front. I assumed they were the All-star line. I grabbed Hulk, BW, Falcon, and Skull. I was the first one to get to them it seemed but some other guy came in the aisle right after me and looked through all of the Marvel stuff. He was looking at them as I left.

I've met my competition, would it have been weird to start a conversation up?

Depends, is he a scalper or a collector? I've met some pretty cool collectors before. If he's a scalper, mess with his head.

.....If that's true and we're getting Dagger first....I'm happy. My BBTS preorder for the set of 4 is more likely to include her...but also A-Bomb which I don't care about.

The first case will have 2 x Abomination and 2x Cloak. Dagger and A-Bomb will ship later. I can tell from what's shown up in china, eBay and NYC so far. No Dagger or A-Bomb until the revision cases.

.....If that's true and we're getting Dagger first....I'm happy. My BBTS preorder for the set of 4 is more likely to include her...but also A-Bomb which I don't care about.

The first case will have 2 x Abomination and 2x Cloak. Dagger and A-Bomb will ship later. I can tell from what's shown up in china, eBay and NYC so far. No Dagger or A-Bomb until the revision cases.

I hope so man. I,ve been waiting for Abomination for the last few weeks if I got to now wait til Late Oct/Early Nov ima be really mad.

Wouldn't be the first time people got a case early that didn't actually ship until much later. I'll hold out hope until the actual cases from BBTS ship.

Happy put up A-bomb and a imperfect paint Dagger and I went ahead and got them.

I'd rather pay 45 for them instead of another 125 for a case of figures I won't even need. I can fix Dagger's mask myself. And if by some miracle it is a 1 and 1 situation in the case I preordered? Dagger imperfect gets a paint job and becomes Moonstone while A-Bomb gets offered up for a trade.

I'm not a MOC anyway and now I know I get the both of them instead of paying "LETS GUESS THE CASE" game. If he puts up Aurora later, I'll buy it from him too. I'm tired of this mess.

Happy put up A-bomb and a imperfect paint Dagger and I went ahead and got them.

I'd rather pay 45 for them instead of another 125 for a case of figures I won't even need. I can fix Dagger's mask myself. And if by some miracle it is a 1 and 1 situation in the case I preordered? Dagger imperfect gets a paint job and becomes Moonstone while A-Bomb gets offered up for a trade.

I'm not a MOC anyway and now I know I get the both of them instead of paying "LETS GUESS THE CASE" game. If he puts up Aurora later, I'll buy it from him too. I'm tired of this mess.

Ditto. I wanted multiples for customs anyway. It's an expensive hedging of a bet, but buying cases on spec is outrageous.

TRU has brought back their clearance coupon for the weekend. If your local TRU has the X-Men set for $35, this takes it down to $28.

.........He sold his abominations already I was gonna buy one. Sigh I have a feeling him and Omega Red will never make it into my collection......

Dude, if they release a case with 2 Omega Reds, I will hook you up with my second one if you don't find him because I will be casing that.

Well i'll take you up on that Omega Red, now lets hope they release a case with x2 in it.........

these happyeverydaysales of Dagger and Abomb have rekindled my hope that we will get Cloak, Dagger, Abomination and Abomb all in the next wave

I love your unbridled optimism. And how you can maintain it despite this being Hasbro we are dealing with.

that and the fact ALL early sightings and sales clearly show A-Bomb and Dagger aren't in the same cases as Cloak and Abomination....

but hey,

love the optimism.

I think this only solidifies that the Daggers and A-bombs are just coming out of the factories until we see some real ones in package(through the front or cough,cough out the back)

these happyeverydaysales of Dagger and Abomb have rekindled my hope that we will get Cloak, Dagger, Abomination and Abomb all in the next wave

I love your unbridled optimism. And how you can maintain it despite this being Hasbro we are dealing with.

that and the fact ALL early sightings and sales clearly show A-Bomb and Dagger aren't in the same cases as Cloak and Abomination....

but hey,

love the optimism.

I think this only solidifies that the Daggers and A-bombs are just coming out of the factories until we see some real ones in package(through the front or cough,cough out the back)

That's what I thought too. I think the pattern thus far shows that the first case has 2x Abomination and 2x Cloak, they were made, packaged and shipped out on their 1 month journey to America, and then A-Bomb and Dagger were made. I think the examples of A-Bomb and Dagger Happy has are the first to show up and were just jacked from the factory lol. Probably none are even packaged and en route to USA just yet. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Mistery solved??

Wave 2.0 + Wave 2.5 = Complete set??

FIG-KAI-5947.jpg

+

FIG-KAI-5948.jpg

Is there anything new about that Colossus? I think it is identical to the Series 2 release, but the pic is too small to tell.

I think he is suppose to be alot more shiner according to that one guy's riddle game where we had to guess what was coming out next. One is shinny and one is dark. Alot of people thought the shiny one was Dazzler but he said it was Colossus. I can't remember that guy's name MrC something.

Mistery solved??

Wave 2.0 + Wave 2.5 = Complete set??

FIG-KAI-5947.jpg

+

FIG-KAI-5948.jpg

[/quoq there anything new about that Colossus? I think it is identical to the Series 2 release, but the pic is too small to tell.

I think he is suppose to be alot more shiner according to that one guy's riddle game where we had to guess what was coming out next. One is shinny and one is dark. Alot of people thought the shiny one was Dazzler but he said it was Colossus. I can't remember that guy's name MrC something.

That would be Curto. And thanks Dodge.

At tru today I found a Iron man assemblers Red Snapper and Gravity Cloak armor 2- pack for 22.99. They really need to do a better job of telling us about their exclusives. I'm still looking for the Original Avenger Boxed set for that Arctic Armor IM.

Are you in Canada? The set with Arctic IM was exclusive to the Great White North.