3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Nah, Texas. That would explain why I haven't seen it.

Nice, so these will be available in the US!

Can you take a pic of what it looks like (and provide the sku on the receipt if possible)?

I went to go see a friend sing for karaoke finals last night and stopped by a TRU that was in the area. Found Red Skull (only one they had) and Black Widow (one of two). Bought one of each. I have to say, both are awesome. Seriously considering picking up Falcon even though I have the MU figure. If Hasbro keeps producing figures of this level of quality when MU gets rebranded, I'll be happy.

Now that I've gotten a chance to see Falcon in hand, I think his arms are tailor-made for a Vulture custom, and his stocky frame is the perfect in-between buck for average-build characters. The leg/thigh articulation is extremely well-done and sacrifices little for being so effective. Even the rocker ankles seem better than the flimsy JL Cyclops buck version, and not having calf swivels make him far easier to stand and balance. Other than the static wrists, I'm pretty impressed by one of the first new post-Vonner design bucks.

Got dazzler and a bomb from happyeverydaysales just waiting on them also found new avengers fig at local tru yesterday bought all but red skull since they did not have him a store clerk ordered me a red skull off tru.com while I was at the store should have him next week

Wow, I am not the only person that screws up and calls Dagger, Dazzler lol.I did that the other day.

I almost grabbed Dagger yesterday but the seller wanted me to pay right there and then so I had to pass. By the time I would have went to Walmart and loaded some money on my pre-paid debit card, I am sure it would have been sold out. I refuse to get verified on Paypal because I do not want their version credit card or let them into my bank account. I already went over their limit on my own credit card where they were trying to force me into getting verified so I opened a new account and grabbed a Walmart pre-paid debit card. I thought the problem was solved until I saw that sellers can demand you to pay right away before selling you the item.

Another reason why I am wanting to quit this hobby after the Emma Frost three packs come out.

I agree.... I pick her up just don't want to run into an issue not finding her... A bomb not really that worried since he is a cast member of that Hulk cartoon I'm sure he will be easier to find....

Picked up a Red Skull and a Black Widow from the new Avengers cartoon yesterday. I am very impressed with these. I looked at the other figures they had there. Still on the fence with Falcon. I originally had no intention to get Hulk but seeing it in person, he is very tempting. I got a 15% off coupon printed out with my receipt so I will have to go back and get one of those two.

I find it funny that these figures, based off a cartoon, are so good yet the IM3 3.75 figures are so disappointing.

Is Ebay messed up for anyone else? Everytime I type something in it comes out as "0 items where found for" and only a half page pops up. I've different stuff and its still the same.

It was crashing for a bit when the $12.00 Abomination and Dagger figures were up. That order was tough to get in! Now that they're sold out it's basically working again.

Is Ebay messed up for anyone else? Everytime I type something in it comes out as "0 items where found for" and only a half page pops up. I've different stuff and its still the same.

It was crashing for a bit when the $12.00 Abomination and Dagger figures were up. That order was tough to get in! Now that they're sold out it's basically working again.

HaHaHa I wouldn't be surprise if that did happen knowing my luck.