3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Don't you guys find those prices a little steep? They are still up. But $29 for Blonsky and $25 for Cloak? I mean its not the end of the world, but Jesus, these are still a few weeks away from mass release.

Well first off they were cheaper when they were first listed but speaking only for myself when you can get a MU figure for around 25 shipped its a good deal since my area is beyond pitiful for MU. The last wave that really hit around here where you could get the entire wave was the Absorbing man wave. Very little since then so since average shipping costs are varound 5 to 10 dollars my Cloak for 22 or Abomination for 25 is a reasonable deal.

I don't like any of these figures enough to pay over retail for... now, if it were Omega Red and I was worried about not finding him in stores, I could drop 20 bucks for him

That's how I felt about Abomination(Especially since hes sharing a variant spot), luckly I could care less about the rest in this wave. All I need now is Omega Red and the Asgardians team pack and the MU line is a wrap for me.

Snipertoy posted some cases overnight. Cloak, Abomination and Grey Hulk for $15 each. Now thats a decent deal considering the unknown variant situation. Interesting more early cases devoid of Dagger and A-Bomb like I predicted. I bet next month's revision case has no Cloak or Abomination. It'll be 1xDagger and 1xA-Bomb.

Snipertoy posted some cases overnight. Cloak, Abomination and Grey Hulk for $15 each. Now thats a decent deal considering the unknown variant situation. Interesting more early cases devoid of Dagger and A-Bomb like I predicted. I bet next month's revision case has no Cloak or Abomination. It'll be 1xDagger and 1xA-Bomb.

I have both cases pre-ordered, so that wouldn't be a worst case scenario for me. I would love to get all four in wave 23 so I can cancel the revision case. I'm worried that the revision will contain the same figures I get in wave 23.

Is he an eBay seller? Can you give a link to his page - searching that seller name isn't bringing anybody up. Thanks!

Is he an eBay seller? Can you give a link to his page - searching that seller name isn't bringing anybody up. Thanks!

Sorry, that was snipertoy15 to be precise. He put up 6 cases overnight but I think it's mostly picked over now.

I thought about buying Cloak and Abomination from Snipertoy15... but 1. He's in LA and I hate buying from other LA folks because shipping is silly. 2. It basically works out to 20 per figure... I have the 4 figure preorder from BBTS which factoring in shipping takes it to about 13 per figure. Sure I don't want Zemo or care too much about that Iron Man.. but it's more the principle of the thing.

I thought about buying Cloak and Abomination from Snipertoy15... but 1. He's in LA and I hate buying from other LA folks because shipping is silly. 2. It basically works out to 20 per figure... I have the 4 figure preorder from BBTS which factoring in shipping takes it to about 13 per figure. Sure I don't want Zemo or care too much about that Iron Man.. but it's more the principle of the thing.

BBTS always seems like it's last to ship with their preorders. They got that Elektra wave like a month later than everyone else. I had that case preordered too and just cancelled it because I got it a month earlier with Amazon. With BBTS, outside shot it won't even be Cloak or Abomination by the time they get their's. That's the nature of variant figures. If you go Snipertoy, you're guaranteed Cloak and Blonsky. And it'll be in your mailbox in less than a week. Go BBTS, who knows. It's no big thing you'll end up with all of it anyhow.