3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Cloak and Dagger still would have made a better title.

They can't copyright "Cloak and Dagger" though.

but is "Marvel Knights" actually better?

honestly Cloak and Dagger sounds much cooler UNLESS they planning to release the whole team as Marvel Knights.

It's kinda like Saying

"Marvel's X-men" and only packaging Wolverine or Storm as the variant...and that's it. Because of copyright issues.

Found an Avengers Assemble loose figure of the Leader from an ebay seller in China. I ordered it and that pretty much closes out my wants for the Assemble sub-line.Looking forward to more real MU releases before the line is done! Where the AvX X-men box at?

Ya That Leader on ebay kept price creeping when he sold several or so. I ordered mine last week I think right when he put up the first batch because mine was like $11 free shipping and now they're going for $19. Anyway Leader will be at my doorstep Friday.

Don't know about the last box sets though. I hope they still release them I really wanted the Asgardians one.

but is "Marvel Knights" actually better?

honestly Cloak and Dagger sounds much cooler UNLESS they planning to release the whole team as Marvel Knights.

It's kinda like Saying

"Marvel's X-men" and only packaging Wolverine or Storm as the variant...and that's it. Because of copyright issues.

Didn't they though?

we already HAVE Punisher, daredevil, moon knight, black widow and Power Man... Multiple costumes of each too....

Shang chi's the only one missing. Which is better than MOST teams out there :P

We also had an X-men pack with only wolvie, rogue, and longshot of all people...

/shrug

As a rule, I like to see the actual NAMES of the people on the box... but at least they tell us something about the characters this time. There was a dude in all white in a recent marvel Legends line that I STILL have no idea who or what he was supposed to be...

Didn't they though?

we already HAVE Punisher, daredevil, moon knight, black widow and Power Man... Multiple costumes of each too....

Shang chi's the only one missing. Which is better than MOST teams out there :P

We also had an X-men pack with only wolvie, rogue, and longshot of all people...

/shrug

As a rule, I like to see the actual NAMES of the people on the box... but at least they tell us something about the characters this time. There was a dude in all white in a recent marvel Legends line that I STILL have no idea who or what he was supposed to be...

ok,

kinda true but AGAIN they didn't release or make reference to any of the other Marvel Knights in the pack.

And That X-men set is not what I was trying to say at all.

I literally mean if,

the packaged the "One" figure of Wolverine as the X-men,

then as the variant of that one "X-men"

The One figure

They then packaged "storm" as the X-men...

and leave it at that like they did with "Marvel Knights"

but then again I felt it kinda worked for A-Bomb or Abomination being called "Abominations".

but I'm weird that way.

Yep! Protector's the one I was thinking of. Never heard of him before, and what they did with the package was no way to drum up interest :-/

Personally I prefer SOME kind of bio or interesting tidbit of knowledge about who I'm buying... I think the first time I heard Daredevil was blind was way back on the original Secret Wars figure. Loved him ever since!

Legends kind of got into the rut of "Buy this... because your looking for leg piece #3 to go with the other 5 pieces you have... so who cares who this character is... " and less about the individual characters in their own right :-/

ok,

kinda true but AGAIN they didn't release or make reference to any of the other Marvel Knights in the pack.

And That X-men set is not what I was trying to say at all.

I literally mean if,

the packaged the "One" figure of Wolverine as the X-men,

then as the variant of that one "X-men"

The One figure

They then packaged "storm" as the X-men...

and leave it at that like they did with "Marvel Knights"

but then again I felt it kinda worked for A-Bomb or Abomination being called "Abominations".

but I'm weird that way.

Oh, I agree with what your saying.

I'll go a step farther... I think it's a stupid name... since few people even REMEMBER it. It was a failed comic 13 years ago. Vol one went 15 issues and then petered out... vol 2 lasted 6 issues.

Worst of all, While I had them all because I was a HUGE Daredevil fanatic at the time... Even I barely remember it. I know the idea was 'catch the punisher'.... DD and Black widow started it... moonknight joined in and financed it... Shangchi was around... and MK paid Luke Cage to be some muscle... mostly because it brought back the yellow collar shirt Iook I loved so much for him... But cloak and dagger??

I vaguely remember dagger in some background shots... but really, don't remember much else about her in it. The book wasn't about them, and they didn't do a whole lot in it...

Dragging up a 13 year old name of a failed comic concept just to name these two is a WEIRD decision... O.o

Fantomex? Of X-Force? He's pretty darn popular.

I think he's referring to Protector.

I know very little about Protector but I think he's awesome sauce since I really dug Dark Avengers and he's in that for a hot minute.

Are you reading Young Avengers? He's there back to being Noh-Var. Much better costume too.

I agree about the cardback being weird for Cloak and Dagger but honestly could they even fit Marvel's Cloak and Dagger on the insert? "Marvel's Abominations" seems to barely fit.

I just bought a few marvel universe figures on ebay. I always just buy my figures from target but hunting with gas being so much didnt seem worth it anymore. Anyway the figures I got are some newer ones and the back of the cards have 3 languages on it. Im guessing that means this wasnt meant to be sold in stores in the US. Does that make the value of the figure less. I only open certain ones and keep most of them in the package. Just wondering if I should return them and try and get US ones. couldnt find much information on this. Thanks for any knowledge on this issue

I just bought a few marvel universe figures on ebay. I always just buy my figures from target but hunting with gas being so much didnt seem worth it anymore. Anyway the figures I got are some newer ones and the back of the cards have 3 languages on it. Im guessing that means this wasnt meant to be sold in stores in the US. Does that make the value of the figure less. I only open certain ones and keep most of them in the package. Just wondering if I should return them and try and get US ones. couldnt find much information on this. Thanks for any knowledge on this issue

Hasbro cheaped out here in the final year of the line. Those multilingual cardbacks are all that they made.