3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I just bought a few marvel universe figures on ebay. I always just buy my figures from target but hunting with gas being so much didnt seem worth it anymore. Anyway the figures I got are some newer ones and the back of the cards have 3 languages on it. Im guessing that means this wasnt meant to be sold in stores in the US. Does that make the value of the figure less. I only open certain ones and keep most of them in the package. Just wondering if I should return them and try and get US ones. couldnt find much information on this. Thanks for any knowledge on this issue

Hasbro cheaped out here in the final year of the line. Those multilingual cardbacks are all that they made.

Well thats too bad but I guess now I know my figures are legit. Thanks for the help

Managed to pick up an Astonishing Wolverine; extra Nova (for trade); and a Red Hulk (wish it were the same as the three pack) at a TRU. Then went to a Walmart Friday afternoon and found Red Skull; Black Widow; and Falcon from the Avengers Assemble Line. The Lady would only sell the Red Skull to me, since the others were not found in their scanners (she said "They must be new, because they aren't showing in the system.") So she tossed them on the shelf behind her until they could scan them - I assumed Sunday, but I went back Saturday to pick something up that I forgot to get and she scanned them = again not in the system. So she got the manager and he put them into the system. I paid, and left after my half hour price ordeal only to realize then that the they set the price as the $5 Avenger figs NOT the $10 figs. I thought about going back, but realized that I have spent way too much time this weekend at Walmart. Perhaps later in the week I will return.

So Anyone still looking for a Nova?

So in other words...it's more figures going into a Walmart with scanning issues.

That's just grand.

Exactly! Thank you for saying in a few words that which took me far too many to get to-lol.

I wish they could get their act together over there. Perhaps they should just pack a physical manifest with all of the bar codes and the quantites within the shipping manifest so that they can scan everything on paper and then open the box. Otherwise they lazily just scan the first fig add the quantity of the figures and not the others. With no regard to the details that the figures are all different. Meaning no new figures for me. Ughhh, guess the $10 dollar discount I received wil be used for an online distributor when there are no more figs here.

My TRU did a really halfassed reset and now Marvel Universe stuff is all over the aisle. The single carded are on one peg mixed in with all of the Ironman 3 stuff, there's some 2 packs halfway down the aisle with the LUB figures beneath. The other side of the aisle has the 3 packs(10+ Guardians of the Galaxy) and a few other 2 packs. I've noticed nothing new since the Angel wave at all and no new Gi Joes since a little longer.

I hate complaining about the line since it's a hobby - so it's supposed to be fun and all, but it's frustrating living in the 4th biggest market in the state and not one of the 11 stores(TRU, 5 Meijer, 3 Walmarts, 2 Targets) that carry MU have gotten the Elektra wave at all. Only Meijers and TRU got 1 each of the Angel wave and the Blaastaar wave was only at a few of the Meijer.

If I was a casual collector I would have bailed so much on the line by now. Oh well, my BBTS case is showing up in the morning so I'll be a happy camper tomorrow.

My TRU did a really halfassed reset and now Marvel Universe stuff is all over the aisle. The single carded are on one peg mixed in with all of the Ironman 3 stuff, there's some 2 packs halfway down the aisle with the LUB figures beneath. The other side of the aisle has the 3 packs(10+ Guardians of the Galaxy) and a few other 2 packs. I've noticed nothing new since the Angel wave at all and no new Gi Joes since a little longer.

I hate complaining about the line since it's a hobby - so it's supposed to be fun and all, but it's frustrating living in the 4th biggest market in the state and not one of the 11 stores(TRU, 5 Meijer, 3 Walmarts, 2 Targets) that carry MU have gotten the Elektra wave at all. Only Meijers and TRU got 1 each of the Angel wave and the Blaastaar wave was only at a few of the Meijer.

If I was a casual collector I would have bailed so much on the line by now. Oh well, my BBTS case is showing up in the morning so I'll be a happy camper tomorrow.

That's where we are, who needs retailers to order the cases when you can do it yourself. I couldn't do it as a 6 year old collecting Kenner Star Wars, but I can now and I order the case almost every wave. Doesn't get any easier.

So, from what I've seen. Target, Wal-mart,

K-mart all stopped carrying Marvel Universes since the reset.

but plenty of 5 POA Wolverine and The new 5 POA Avenger figures in these same stores...

I checked out the Target and Walmart resets yesterday in OC NY. My closestTarget has 4 MU pegs and had the Elektra revision wave. My closest Walmart had 2 MU pegs and the Nova/Hercules wave. The Wally and Target next most frequented had no pegs for MU.

The thing is, how do they expect ANYTHING to change with a new line when they can't even fix the coding issues they have NOW?

I hate the "well distributors don't want this or that" and then you realize maybe the reason they don't is because Hasbro's coding is so fricking mixed up that they are tired of dealing with getting in figures that do not register.

And making the Avengers Assemble the same codes as the movie lines? Whose genius idea was that?

So, from what I've seen. Target, Wal-mart,

K-mart all stopped carrying Marvel Universes since the reset.

but plenty of 5 POA Wolverine and The new 5 POA Avenger figures in these same stores...

I checked out the Target and Walmart resets yesterday in OC NY. My closestTarget has 4 MU pegs and had the Elektra revision wave. My closest Walmart had 2 MU pegs and the Nova/Hercules wave. The Wally and Target next most frequented had no pegs for MU.

yeah finally saw some revision case MU's at the local Target packed next to the Avenger 5 POA figures.. they raised the price by me to 11.47 or some such. REALLY? it used to be one of the cheapest places to find them. But hey, at least they are still carrying them for now.