3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I went to my usual barren walmart and they finally put out wave 1 of the Avengers Assemble figures. I already owned the ones I wanted but I decided to pick up the Hulk since in person the head is already a different shade of green then the body. So I just widen the hole on the W18 Hulk and switched heads and looks good even without any paint.

P9180321_zpsbcce0ae5.jpg

I went to my usual barren walmart and they finally put out wave 1 of the Avengers Assemble figures. I already owned the ones I wanted but I decided to pick up the Hulk since in person the head is already a different shade of green then the body. So I just widen the hole on the W18 Hulk and switched heads and looks good even without any paint.

P9180321_zpsbcce0ae5.jpg

'easy,

yet effective.

good idea.

I believe they have an October street date.

Which means they should start popping up any day now. Usually a case or two pops up shortly before the release date, and then around movie time the floodgates open.

Also, Hasbro's dates are unreliable. At SDCC, Igor had an Oct '10 release date. I'm pretty sure he hasn't been out for three years.

The X-Force Wolverine in Wave 22 has silver paint rather than the flat grey of the original.

I thought the original was silver, but the team pack had the flat grey paint?

The original single-pack was silver-like (yet dull in color), while the re-release was shiny silver like single-pack X-Force Warpath. They now match in paint scheme.

The X-Force Wolverine in Wave 22 has silver paint rather than the flat grey of the original.

I thought the original was silver, but the team pack had the flat grey paint?

The original single-pack was silver-like (yet dull in color), while the re-release was shiny silver like single-pack X-Force Warpath. They now match in paint scheme.
Thanks. I don't have the original so I assumed it was the same.

Through a deal a friend of mine worked out, I got a 3 3/4" Anti-Venom from the Spider-Man line. Nice figure at a much better price than I've seen on eBay.

Luuuucky! I was in Australia at the time these were out and I was sorely tempted to try to find a Kmart but I just didn't have time.