3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Quick question - I've been seeing the recent rev case with Rhino/Thanos all over the place, but I never saw the Electra/Mysterio cases anywhere in store. I know a few people saw them at TRU, but where there any Target/Walmart sightings on those at all?

Not for me. I got Mysterio/Elektra at first on Amazon then at TRU, now the "revision" I'm seeing at Target and Wally.

Not bad. Good amount of selection and there are 4-5 aisles just for action figures. MU was barren (remnants of Wave 22), while Thor was a single peg. GI Joe was leftover 3.5, but it was the first time I'd seen it at retail. It's my second or third time going there, and convenient since I'm staying at the hotel across from the shopping plaza.

Quick question - I've been seeing the recent rev case with Rhino/Thanos all over the place, but I never saw the Electra/Mysterio cases anywhere in store. I know a few people saw them at TRU, but where there any Target/Walmart sightings on those at all?

I got my Elektra and new Cap from Target. I never saw them at TRU. and I never found Mysterio and Rhino

BBTS got my order for the revision case, but I can't pay for it until Friday. Hopefully it's got A-Bomb/Dagger

I'm hoping one of yall find out before I finalize my payment....I'm guessing it does. It's sad that we either pay $50 a figure on eBay or have to buy a case just to get two figures.

I want Warpath and Colossus as well, so it's more than two for me. Well, that's assuming that A-Bomb and Dagger are there. Yeah I'll be ticked if I get Abomination/Cloak. I needed a spare Punisher and Red Hulk, and Dark Hawkeye has a slightly new paint job. Also needed one more Iron Spidey to complete the Scarlet Spider trio.

Picked up Elektra from a comic shop (Oxford Comics) in Atlanta just to support small business. Their toy room was outstanding, chocked full of Marvel Legends and Marvel Select, while their MU selection was essentially just Wave 22. I was hoping to find Wave 23 A-Bomb, but oh well.

All Hasbro Legends or did they have Toy Biz stuff too?

Picked up Elektra from a comic shop (Oxford Comics) in Atlanta just to support small business. Their toy room was outstanding, chocked full of Marvel Legends and Marvel Select, while their MU selection was essentially just Wave 22. I was hoping to find Wave 23 A-Bomb, but oh well.

Oxford was my LCS for many years in the late 80's and 90's. Good times. I have a good one closer to my house now.

I picked up a couple of the Thor Dark World figures yesterday from Toys R Us. All they had left on the pegs was a Kurse and a couple "lightning hammer" Thors. Picked up one of each and I have to say, I am really impressed with these figures. The rubberized plastic the clothes are made out of is nice. Reminds me of NECA figures. They do lack wrist articulation though. Keeping my eyes out for a Loki.

The only thing is that these are so much better than the Iron Man 3 figures that you have to wonder what Hasbro is thinking at any given moment. It makes me happy in my decision not to get any of the Assemblers because of how bad they look by comparison but sad for what might have been if Hasbro made IM3 figures as good as these.