3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

TRU In NYC times square just got wave 23. All except abomb and dagger. They got a bunch of the others. Also just stocked new Thor figures. Dark Elfs are short packed. Tons of Kurse, Loki and Thors

A-Bomb and Dagger are in revision waves....

not this one.

Awesome,

means Wave 23 should be floating all over the city then.

TRU In NYC times square just got wave 23. All except abomb and dagger. They got a bunch of the others. Also just stocked new Thor figures. Dark Elfs are short packed. Tons of Kurse, Loki and Thors

I was surprised when I went in there late Sunday afternoon and the pegs were overflowing with W23, and then even more surprised when I stopped by yesterday afternoon and the pegs were almost empty. Glad they're restocking, but hopefully they don't skip the revision case with Dagger and A-Bomb. (Did they ever stock the Mysterio wave? I haven't popped in there much the past few months, but it looked like the Hercules wave was collecting dust until they got rid of them somehow and stocked W23.)

Also, anyone think it's interesting that HTS has had Baron Zemo, Iron Man, and the repacks up for a while but they haven't put up Abomination and Cloak? Perhaps they're waiting for some A-Bomb and Dagger cases to show up so they can list them separately and not force buyers to roll the dice on which they'll get?

Also, anyone think it's interesting that HTS has had Baron Zemo, Iron Man, and the repacks up for a while but they haven't put up Abomination and Cloak? Perhaps they're waiting for some A-Bomb and Dagger cases to show up so they can list them separately and not force buyers to roll the dice on which they'll get?

They're just hoping people will bite now on a partial case, then bite later when they put up Abomination and Cloak. Two orders are better than one.

Sneaky Hasbro...

Dont have it yet, but I guy that I work with will get it for me

I would buy one, but I've never ordered from that site and I don't want to learn how to order from them. This just means they'll start popping up soon on ebay from Chinese sellers anyway. I'll wait til then.
Yeah I cannot read it. It's selling for 78 something.

Crap I think I bought it accidentally? That bill might suck.

I would buy one, but I've never ordered from that site and I don't want to learn how to order from them. This just means they'll start popping up soon on ebay from Chinese sellers anyway. I'll wait til then.

78 Yuan is like $13.

Funny that A-Bomb is selling for almost $30 even in China...Hasbro makes me sick with these variants and their limited availability....

Lol I think you bought the last one. I was gonna take the plunge with you and see what happens but the buy button is gone. And ya 78yuan is like $13.

I bet the w24 figs will start popping up on ebay from Chinese sellers next week.

I picked up a couple of the Thor Dark World figures yesterday from Toys R Us. All they had left on the pegs was a Kurse and a couple "lightning hammer" Thors. Picked up one of each and I have to say, I am really impressed with these figures. The rubberized plastic the clothes are made out of is nice. Reminds me of NECA figures. They do lack wrist articulation though. Keeping my eyes out for a Loki.

The only thing is that these are so much better than the Iron Man 3 figures that you have to wonder what Hasbro is thinking at any given moment. It makes me happy in my decision not to get any of the Assemblers because of how bad they look by comparison but sad for what might have been if Hasbro made IM3 figures as good as these.

Seriously, if Hasbro made those Iron Man 3 figures as good as the Thor Dark World figures (or Avengers Assemble, or Iron Man 2), I would have bought one of each. I looked at them closely last night...even if they didn't lack articulation, which they do, they just look extremely cheap. Then I went down the aisle and picked up one of each Thor Dark World figure. Watch those figures stay semi-scarce. One case of those were out compared to umpteenth cases of Assemblers and cheapies (the 5 POA POS's). One or two figures were gone and with me picking up 5 figures, that left only about 5 or 6 on the peg.

To me, Hasbro is not only screwing collectors, but their "target audience", the kids

Hook me up with an Omega Red!

J/k

Sorry Jason, didnt made it on time, they are gone, LYK if there are more in the coming days

Incredible I just order them last night, and this morning my friend told me that they already arrived to his place

It's just crazy to think that these figures have gone from being revealed to being available (in some form) in less than three months. And that a figure could arrive that quickly, is just ridiculous. I have stuff coming in from Tennessee that's already taken the better part of a week to arrive and that's considered "fast".

Got the first part of my shipment from hts yesterday. New Cap, Iron Fist, and X-force Wolverine. The silver on the Wolverine is MUCH shinier than the original release. They also came with two coupons; one for 15% off and one for $10 off an order over $50. Hopefully Dagger and Abomination get released on their site before the end of October when those coupons expire.

Woo too! Big haul today! Snagged IM3 on Bl-Ray. Found the Thor figures and got the whole set (although I had to go to 3 TRU'S until I found a Dark Elf). Also picked up spares of Loki and both Thor's for headswapping.

Paid off my Wave 4 case from BBTS and it shipped. Should be here next week. All in all, it was a good day.

*edit. Just placed my order for the Hall of Armor set. I'm officially broke now.

Went to TRU Times Square today and snagged a Cloak. Prediction: Cloak is gonna pegwarm *HARD*. There were at least 6 of them. Surprised to see a number of Zemo's, too. No Abominations, however. Drat. Will have to make daily shuttle trips over there next week 'til I can get my grubby hands on a couple.

The Hercs have returned in force. There were two rows of them (at the bottom, of course), and they're discounted to $7.90, along with Jubilee.