3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

If anyone has a Kroger Marketplace near them, those are good places to go to find recent MUs. They currently have the Elektra/Mysterio Wave at the one near me in Richmond, VA. A few months ago they had some old figures (Dr. Strange/Doom) mixed in with the Prof X/Jubilee Wave. Prob worth a look if there is one in your area.

Got both my iron man 3 hall of armors in this week 1 on Thursday and the other on Friday also found my second dark elf in as many weeks yesterday at a tru outlet in Nashville Tennessee so all in all been good two weeks for this guy entire wave 1 of Thor at local tru a 2nd elf and two hall of armor been a long time on finds like these lol. Ohh yeah not toys but did get my hulk vs Wolvie salt and pepper shakers in too

The Hall of Armor on Amazon now says "In stock on October 1, 2013." Mark your calendar accordingly!

http://www.amazon.com/Iron-Man-Marvel-Collection-Action/dp/B00E4H152C/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=2YOQ6QV466XGH&coliid=I24RCJAK7HQ8MV

Sadly the only fig I'd want out of that set is the Tony Stark...

Got both my iron man 3 hall of armors in this week 1 on Thursday and the other on Friday also found my second dark elf in as many weeks yesterday at a tru outlet in Nashville Tennessee so all in all been good two weeks for this guy entire wave 1 of Thor at local tru a 2nd elf and two hall of armor been a long time on finds like these lol. Ohh yeah not toys but did get my hulk vs Wolvie salt and pepper shakers in too

Awesomeness...

Placed an order for another Hall of Armor set when they went up today. Needed a spare Tony, but now I gotta figure out what the hell I'm going to do with the older IM2 Armors.

Also stopped by Fred's looking for Joes and found the last two waves of IM2 (well, the last wave and the first and only wave of Armored Avenger). Snagged one of each Drone and a Stark Racing Armor to headswap with my spare Stark. You know, I only ever found one of the Navy Hammer Drone sets at Target, so my one Navy drone is looking super lonely next to my army of Army/Marine/Air Force/Prototype Drones. It would be awesome if more of those sets would surface somewhere.