3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Maybe you'll have better luck?

If you do get A-Bomb, I'd be happy to take him off your hands.

I ordered a case of each wave, not the sets. I did get A-Bomb, but I'm keeping him. If I run across one in the wild, I will be happy to snag it for you.
My apologies. That first post was intended for billycorazon since he ordered a set rather than a case. The rumor was the BBTS sets would have Dagger and A-Bomb, but I ordered the set and got Cloak and Abomination.

I hate having to guess and/or being lied to in the process.

A-Bomb was looking like the one NO ONE wanted and now suddenly there is a demand. What changed? Because he became rare?

Because before I didn't think anyone but me wanted the guy lol

What happened is that he's a variant. If Hasbro announces at NYCC that they are going to make a figure of Random Background Guy #2 from a random issue of Spider-Man, everyone will complain. If they announce that he's going to be randomly inserted into one out of every thousand cases, people will go nuts looking for one.

A-Bomb was looking like the one NO ONE wanted and now suddenly there is a demand. What changed? Because he became rare?

Because before I didn't think anyone but me wanted the guy lol

What happened is that he's a variant. If Hasbro announces at NYCC that they are going to make a figure of Random Background Guy #2 from a random issue of Spider-Man, everyone will complain. If they announce that he's going to be randomly inserted into one out of every thousand cases, people will go nuts looking for one.

He's a pure second stringer that is one of the stars of a New Cartoon...(ahem) Hulk and Agents of Smash. He became a potential short packed variant and viola....a HTF that is inflated by the OCD collectors.

I personally wanted him to want him, But I'm a Big Hulk Fan. and as a figure of the big green's sidekick made real, it's a interesting choice.

Got Thor,Hawkeye, and nick fury coming from Hts. And snagged a leader from a us eBay seller. Once these come in will be caught up with it all until the very LAST wave of mu

Sad to think there's only 11 figures left in MU. Surprisingly, 7 are brand new characters. 8 if you count AoA Nightcrawler as separate from his 616 counterpart.

Got Thor,Hawkeye, and nick fury coming from Hts. And snagged a leader from a us eBay seller. Once these come in will be caught up with it all until the very LAST wave of mu

Sad to think there's only 11 figures left in MU. Surprisingly, 7 are brand new characters. 8 if you count AoA Nightcrawler as separate from his 616 counterpart.

Agreed

I consider AoA Nightcrawler a different character than 616 Nightcrawler...

I even consider grey Hulk a different character even though they're the same person...because its more than just a costume change. Like regardless which Wolverine you prefer (tiger stripe, brown/tan, x-force, astonishing, etc...) its basically just a skin change. Old Man Logan would be a different character though. I can't really explain it...

Oh there is zero comparison between AoA Nightcrawler and 616 Nightcrawler. Read just one issue of Uncanny X-Force (Remender/Opena) if there is any doubt. AoA Kurt is a bloodthirsty, vengeful, homicidal maniac. I loved what he did in Uncanny X-Force 24 so much I had Remender sign it at Comic-Con. 616 Nightcrawler, conversely, as you all know is a saint.

I like AoA better :)