3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I'm officially jealous.

Yea I feel for everyone who wants these two. Its sad that the fear that these were "true variants" and were going to be scarce back before wave 23 released has skyrocketed the price to retarded levels. Its even sadder now that even though these are releasing now in numbers the prices will prob never go down because they're still being looked at as "Extremely hard to find variants" and hunted to extinction by scalpers.

Got my Amazon Hall of Armor and my shipment from Hasbro yesterday. Really glad I finally got a decent Mark 42 (even though I essentially paid $40 just for him). I also re watched Iron Man 3 last night and it just made me wish all the other armors where released with the same articulation.

Got my Cloak, Abomination, and AA Hawkeye, Fury, and Leader figs from Hasbro. I am really impressed with the Abomination. Now to just find the variants...

I honestly haven't seen an MU figure at Target in months.

What kills me about my Targets around the area is that they only put out one box of product at a time. Now thinking back to the last couple of waves, about 4-6 figures will go almost right away. So out of a box of 12, you may see only 6 of those when you go. Spread out across 3 pegs, it looks pretty anemic.

The eternal question: you put out at least 3 boxes of every other product (Iron Man 3 figures, Star Wars, etc.) why are they only putting out only one box at a time? Then you have to deal with Target employees who may or may not be a dick about it to go in the back and look for another box...it's all kind of tedious which is why I began ordering cases online in the first place. I get the figures I want and either trade off or sell the figures that I don't need. A little extra work, but it works out a little better in the end.

Dammit. Here I thought it was an Amazon exclusive set.

We all did since that came straight from Hasbro's mouth at comic-con. Anyone else starting to get a ToyGuru vibe from Stall and Co?

What I like most is it's actually cheaper at Wal-Mart.

We all did since that came straight from Hasbro's mouth at comic-con. Anyone else starting to get a ToyGuru vibe from Stall and Co?

Okay, I thought I was crazy. I did think that was a Amazon exclusive which is why we were all scrambling to get it. Looks like it will be $20 or less by Christmas now.

So I talked crap about Target earlier...but I just walked into my Target and came out with a Dagger and A-Bomb...should be interesting to see what will be more prevalent...Cloak and Abomination (2 each per case but seemingly limited run) or Dagger and A-Bomb (one per case, but the only wave of the two I have actually seen at retail). Hasbro, please don't dick us around with the Aurora/Northstar cases.