3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Got my wave 2 Avengers Assemble Thor. Really nice figure. Love the headsculpt. Good articulation other than the cape interfering with the shoulders. For those interested he has neck,shoulder,mid section,swivel elbows,wrists articulation,hips,thigh swivels,knees,and ankles though not rocker ones. Overall an awesome figure that gives me hope for Marvel 3.75's future.

Opened my wave 2 Avengers Assembled figures. Really like the Hawkeye. The Leader is ok (just happy that they made a figure of him). He seems way too tall though. I am a little disappointed with the Nick Fury figure though. His pistol won't fit into the holster and they gave him a black trench coat with his blue Shield uniform. It encumbers movement and looks goofy to me.

Fyi... I ordered abomination and cloak from Amazon last Friday while they were prime priced. Received the order yesterday which turned out to be abomb and dagger.

awesome - I did this too but my figures wont be here til Saturday I guess.... Hope mine turns out the same way

Went ahead and decided to take a shot at Cloak being Dagger. If it doesn't pan out, I'll turn him into something else. Thanks for the tip.

Fyi... I ordered abomination and cloak from Amazon last Friday while they were prime priced. Received the order yesterday which turned out to be abomb and dagger.

awesome - I did this too but my figures wont be here til Saturday I guess.... Hope mine turns out the same way

Went ahead and decided to take a shot at Cloak being Dagger. If it doesn't pan out, I'll turn him into something else. Thanks for the tip.

I'm trying it with Abomination and hoping for A-Bomb.

BBTS just emailed me saying my AA wave 2 set is in. I can't pay for it until Friday because the massive combo of Thor 2/ Hall of Armor/Wave 23 Revison hitting all at once burned up the bank account. I'm kinda hoping we get a small break after the final MU wave hits. Knowing Hasbro, Avengers Universe won't hit until March or later and the Cap/Spidey stuff should hit at that time too.

Got my (unintended) spare Abomination and Cloak in today. If anybody is willing to trade a Dagger for one or both of those, just let me know and they're yours.

On a slightly related note, I wish I had better customization skills, because the Cloak head and cape would make a great starting point for The Shroud on the standard male buck. One of my favorite more under-the-radar characters. :-)

I've givin up on getting A-Bomb and Dagger, Ebay is flooded with them both and retards are still relisting them for stupid prices despite the fact they are over taking Abomination and Cloak in numbers.

I hope those team packs are still coming out I want them Asgardians.

Prices will drop, be a little patient. Give it 2 lousy weeks. I was thinking about your Abomination panic buy yesterday believe it or not. I went to 2 TRUs and a Target and found 6 Abominations. Picked up 2 more for different reasons at $8.00 each, plus tax.