3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Thanks Jason. I was hoping to get Abomination (one of my favorites as a kid), but being that you're so awesome to everybody here...helping people out all the time...I'll totally throw them your way for the Angel/Cloak.

Now I just gotta find another ABomb/Dagger for myself :)

Anybody seeing Abominations or Grey Hulk in stores at all? I have a sneaky suspicion that I missed them...

Aw man, wish I'd seen this earlier - I've got a CLoak and Abomination MOC for anyone who wants to trade me for Dagger.

Also, this is up on the TRU site right now: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=24123916

None in stock to ship, but I can't imagine that's actually both figures, even though they're even going so far as to answer community questions on the page about it syaing that it is a 2-pack. Somebody didn't tell TRU's website guy that Hasbro is being wonky.

This is just Cloak. I ordered it last week because it was solicited as a two-pack. I just received Cloak.

Did they offer refunds or anything?

So I ordered a Marvel Knights Figure from Amazon a couple of weeks ago. It was listed as a Cloak and has his picture. It just came today and is a Dagger, which I already have. So now I have two Daggers and no Cloaks. Should I return it for a refund, or hold onto?

Dude, are you crazy?! If you don't trade to someone on the board (best thing to do, imo), check out the prices for Dagger on Amazon...over $50! That may well come down if she ever hits HTS.com, but that's a pretty big if given Hasbro's recent policies for variants.

Field report from TRU Times Square...entire new wave in stock, except for variants. Astonished by the number of Abominations there were on the pegs. Didn't think I'd see that in the wild. I reiterate for anyone that wants Cloak...BE PATIENT! He's gonna pegwarm hard in most places. Hell, you can order him from HTS.com right now.

Snagged a Gray Hulk. Was really hoping for A-bomb...will have to keep checking...