3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Dark Elves are on Sale at TRU.com

Well, I ordered one from them on eBay because the shipping on their main site was $8 versus $4.50 on eBay. They had 39 in stock on the TRU.com when I placed my eBay order. Just got an email this morning saying my order was cancelled.

I just want one of these things....

I've still got an extra.

It is bizarre how we are getting cases in the US before any of the new figures hit ebay. I don't think I've seen it play out this way yet. These figures could be super HTF or packed onto pegs in stores everywhere this Christmas, or anything inbetween. The unique rollout scenario with few early leaks and preorders appearing and shipping to us without warning, combined with it being the last wave of a cancelled line probably lends itself to the HTF scenario.

Wednesday October 30ish +\- 1 is the day it looks like I'm getting a case from EE, a case from BBTS, and a set of the new 4 from BBTS. I have no clue what to expect of the Northstar/Aurora situation. My best guess is this will be like Miles Morales/classic Ultimate Spidey variant situation except with much higher secondary market prices. Half of us will get Northstar right on day one of deliveries, the other half Aurora. I do not think we are getting a revision wave. It will not surprise me to see $50-75 price tags on Nothstar and Aurora at least for a month but potentially longer as they are basically not even 1 x case, they are probably 0.5 x case and in extremely high demand.

Anyone see this differently?

On a side note, anyone got a 7.0+ Hulk 181, X-Men 2, or ASM 14 they want to trade me for a 7.0+ Giant Size X-Men #1?

Not that this means too much, but BBTS is showing Aurora, and EE is showing Northstar.

I REALLY hope that doesn't mean anything - I have the BBTS case coming. I already have customs of the twins for my Alpha Flight but I could use an extra Northstar to put on my X-Men shelf. I think i could live a while without the Aurora, but if I get her I'll probably want to drop money on Northstar to get it over with.

I was actually the seller believe it or not, funny the buyer turned out to be a forumite. Yeah I was showing my collection to my brother in law and we turned our back on my 2year old niece for 20 seconds max. Next thing I know she has my Fantastic Four ride in the TOILET. And the last person to use it hadn't flushed. I did have the box though, so I figured what the hell - eBay and start at $5 and see what happens. No returns.

I was actually the seller believe it or not, funny the buyer turned out to be a forumite. Yeah I was showing my collection to my brother in law and we turned our back on my 2year old niece for 20 seconds max. Next thing I know she has my Fantastic Four ride in the TOILET. And the last person to use it hadn't flushed. I did have the box though, so I figured what the hell - eBay and start at $5 and see what happens. No returns.

For the love of all things holy I hope your kidding lol.

For the love of all things holy I hope your kidding lol.

I thought he was serious until I finished reading his post. :D