3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

While I was grocery shopping, I found wave 3 of the Assemblers. Silver Centurion is based on concept art, not the movie, but the Exosphere Iron Man is actually really cool. It sorta looks like a movie version of the Tron Man armor from the Abomination wave. The blue is metallic and pops nicely. The stock photos don't do it justice.

EE case has Aurora, been confirmed. So it looks like either BBTS is getting Northstar or everyone is getting Aurora first.

It's already confirmed that BBTS is getting Aurora as well. Northstar will probably just come later. I'm thinking he'll be in the retail boxes...check you local Targets...

So basically if anyone who doesn't care about them has a target that ACTUALLY gets figures, mind keeping an eye out for me?

Because mine is never stocked.

While I was grocery shopping, I found wave 3 of the Assemblers. Silver Centurion is based on concept art, not the movie, but the Exosphere Iron Man is actually really cool. It sorta looks like a movie version of the Tron Man armor from the Abomination wave. The blue is metallic and pops nicely. The stock photos don't do it justice.

Is that the wave with Igor?

That Iron Man 3 Hall of Armor is now up at HTS

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/marvel-iron-man-3-hall-of-armor-collection?BR=820

WOW,

....so basically a Iron-man Exclusive that is EVERYWHERE.

I'm thinking that one isn't really a exclusive anymore.

And MU's have all come out on top of each other while many waves are still hard to find...

Kinda cool and bad at same time.

Wonder which of this stuff will be the real HTF's,

it would suck if many of the new MU's are with the running change/revision stuff and the "Exclusive" Iron-man set ends up as Marshall's/Ross/clearance store bait.

weird....

But cool to see all this product coming out....somewhere.

No. Igor is in the next wave. Since it hasn't gone up for pre-order yet, I'm think Igor may be a TJ Maxx exclusive next year.

No. Igor is in the next wave. Since it hasn't gone up for pre-order yet, I'm think Igor may be a TJ Maxx exclusive next year.

TJ MAXX exclusive...lol,

how appropriately apt.

Man I ordered an Omega Red on Thursday morning and the dude still hasn't shipped yet........

Where'd you order it from? I ordered mine from Toy Wiz, who's still listing the wave as pre-order. And for anyone who's interested, if they ship later cases, they might be the place to go for Northstar, and you can order Alpha Flight as a single (not a set or case like BBTS).

Man I ordered an Omega Red on Thursday morning and the dude still hasn't shipped yet........

Where'd you order it from? I ordered mine from Toy Wiz, who's still listing the wave as pre-order. And for anyone who's interested, if they ship later cases, they might be the place to go for Northstar, and you can order Alpha Flight as a single (not a set or case like BBTS).

From Ebay.

So my set of the final MU wave shipped from BBTS Friday, but the UPS tracker hasn't been updated. It still shows "Order Processed, Ready for UPS". Usually this gets updated within 24 hours of shipping (even on a weekend). Anyone else have this issue?

It could mean they're slow on the draw..... it also could mean that there's an issue with shipping and the order has been lost or didn't arrive at UPS properly. I'd call BBTS's Customer Service line and see if they have any info.

On an unrelated note -

I'm the only one that actually posts here in the finals of the Halloween costume contest. Let's keep that prize in the family! Vote #15 Cyclops!

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?showtopic=2067020

So my set of the final MU wave shipped from BBTS Friday, but the UPS tracker hasn't been updated. It still shows "Order Processed, Ready for UPS". Usually this gets updated within 24 hours of shipping (even on a weekend). Anyone else have this issue?

It could mean they're slow on the draw..... it also could mean that there's an issue with shipping and the order has been lost or didn't arrive at UPS properly. I'd call BBTS's Customer Service line and see if they have any info.

On an unrelated note -

I'm the only one that actually posts here in the finals of the Halloween costume contest. Let's keep that prize in the family! Vote #15 Cyclops!

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?showtopic=2067020

It just got updated. Should be here Thursday. Nice costume man. That's a pretty cool visor. You did a great job. I also love your cat doing a Cyclops impression.

On topic, I finally got Blade. He came in the mail today. I just got a new job and decided to celebrate by snagging this long overdue addition to my collection.

Lucky you guys, the dude I ordered my Omega Red from LAST Thursday still hasn't shipped. Even after I contacted him yesterday and he said he'll ship Monday morning which surprise no ship. Looking at his feedback 3 people who ordered the rest of the figures from the same wave got next day shipping(Last Friday) and already got there stuff.

Expected delivery is tomorrow and that's not gonna happen, looks like my first bad ebay deal........

It hasn't even been a week? Be patient, man.

And, FYI, eBay's expected delivery date is a bunch of crap. That's something they put up, not the seller.

The thing is I live in the next town over, like literally an hour away. It has nothing to do with patience. Its been about a week already and still no ship even though everyone who ordered the rest of the wave from the same seller after me got theres yesterday. And yes I sell on ebay too not just a buyer and I nor anyone else I've bought from takes 4+ business days to ship. He also said he'll ship on Monday and gee look still not shipped and no more communication. I've held off buying any of the other figs from the wave even though they're skyrocketing in price til this is over with so ya patience has nothing to do with it.