3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Three TRU's and 5 Targets over the last 3 days. No new wave, not much to be had. I did buy a Warpath. And I saw a Bentley.

I remembered a 6th Target and checked it this morning. (YES, I have 6 Targets with 10 miles of my house. Unreal.) And the 6th was the jackpot. Looks like they put out a whole case and I was first. Black Knight, Omega Red, and Aurora are sitting on my shelf. I also grabbed a gray Hulk.

Three TRU's and 5 Targets over the last 3 days. No new wave, not much to be had. I did buy a Warpath. And I saw a Bentley.

I remembered a 6th Target and checked it this morning. (YES, I have 6 Targets with 10 miles of my house. Unreal.) And the 6th was the jackpot. Looks like they put out a whole case and I was first. Black Knight, Omega Red, and Aurora are sitting on my shelf. I also grabbed a gray Hulk.

I remember living in Los Angeles in the Valley I easily had at least 3 Targets in a 5 mile radius....pushing out to 10 miles would have probably put me at about 5-6 Targets...Only about 2 Walmarts though....

So jealous right now.

So jealous right now.

I'd be happy just being able to find Dagger and Abomb at this point.

Got back early this morning from 6 days in Las Vegas and had some great luck... on toys, not gambling(I was up $.25!) Also thanks if you voted for me in the costume contest, I took 3rd place for the MOE set. I was hoping to do better but it wasn't going to happen when some of the competition was jumping from 2 to 20+ votes in less than 4 hours.... not that I'm saying they were up to anything fishy.

Before I go with my haul here's a shot of some of our group on Halloween in costume:

null_zps1a5d7ac4.jpgWe had someone take our picture and then mayhem broke out. TONS of people kept coming up wanting to take pictures with us. We were getting dirty looks from lots of the street performers that usually charge a buck a picture. We had a funny interaction with some dudes dressed as the Avengers that I'm kicking myself for not getting pictures with. Great times.

First toy haul was at the fashion mall Disney Store that just opened. They had the full case of Thor 2 figures so I grabbed the Dark Elf. We hit the south outlet mall and they had several Cloaks and Abominations. I thought about grabbing some in case that anyone was looking but all of the cards were really beat up and would still have to survive the plane ride home, sorry. I did grab an ML Ultron for $10. The vintage toy store downtown had lots of older random MU figures carded but the prices were a bit high so I passed.

I hit up a Target hoping for the new wave but just the leftovers of the A-Bomb wave with the good stuff missing. We were just about to leave and I noticed this:null_zpsd20b52ac.jpg

What are the odds it's the one figure from that case that I still need?

null_zps62704c83.jpg

SCORE!

Great trip and I ended up with 3 more toys than I expected.

5555f510-ec19-40f8-afa0-914a9c315d53.jpg

Quick Q, I was keeping up with the site on bus rides and whatnot - bummed about the 3 packs but have we heard when any new info for the new line is coming?

Well, Today I decided to take the day off to hunt, left Queens, and crossed over to the home of the NY Yankees, I'm happy to report that I did better than the Bronx Bombers did this year, Score Omega Red and Aurora no signs of Black Knight or N.Crawler... I have and extra set to trade for Blk Knight and N.C. send me a PM.

Still looking for dark elf....