3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Yeah, the MS Brood figure and Mephisto figure are two I don't mind posing with my MU-scale guys. the Brood because they're around that size normally, and Mephisto because he can be whatever size he wants. I have the MS Watcher standing with them as well.

Yeah the Watcher is the other Select figure I'm looking for. Hopefully for far less than he's selling for on eBay.

Yeah, the MS Brood figure and Mephisto figure are two I don't mind posing with my MU-scale guys. the Brood because they're around that size normally, and Mephisto because he can be whatever size he wants. I have the MS Watcher standing with them as well.

Yeah the Watcher is the other Select figure I'm looking for. Hopefully for far less than he's selling for on eBay.

Man! Prices are all over the place for that figure--one Buy It Now for 100, some for as low as $25. Seems median price is around $40.

Man! Prices are all over the place for that figure--one Buy It Now for 100, some for as low as $25. Seems median price is around $40.

Whoah where are you seeing them that cheap? I only see 2 on eBay for $100+ each

I'm in need of omega red, aurora, dark knight and nightcrawler if anyone wants to help out. Don't have much to trade prefer to pay but just pm me the names of figs you need and i can see if I have an extra.

I ordered dark elf from tru.com but they put my order on backorder and cancelled even though the item was in stock when i ordered and they continued show in stock and sell them for 12 hrs after my order.

Has anyone seen assemble wave 2 at retail?

So dagger has been spotted at Toys R us?

I think you are pricing Heroclix Watcher

I think you are pricing Heroclix Watcher

I looked under completed listings. It is weird that there are only two on all of Ebay right now.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Toys-Hobbies-/220/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=marvel+select+watcher&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=220&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50