3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Picked up new mu wave (alpha flight) at Walmart last Monday. They must have just put them out. I never have good luck so this was a nice surprise. All 4 of them were there! Bought all of 'em and a black costume spiderman. I'm still in complete shock, esp. since I haven't seen any of the other waves of new figures anywhere. I had to buy those online. Happy collecting and may luck be with you all.... =)

Stitch man if you get that kind of stocking and you find Northstar, remember me hahaha

Seriously, I have seen the new Iron Man, that is as new as I see anymore. And the one Walmart that stocks, hasn't stocked since Hercules!

Don't worry. I'll grab a Northstar for me and throw the others up here for you guys if that happens. This was the first time I ever saw A-Bomb or Dagger in stores. Last week this Target had gotten the newest wave, so I'm hoping that the line will still ship through the holidays.

Stitch man if you get that kind of stocking and you find Northstar, remember me hahaha

Seriously, I have seen the new Iron Man, that is as new as I see anymore. And the one Walmart that stocks, hasn't stocked since Hercules!

Don't worry. I'll grab a Northstar for me and throw the others up here for you guys if that happens. This was the first time I ever saw A-Bomb or Dagger in stores. Last week this Target had gotten the newest wave, so I'm hoping that the line will still ship through the holidays.

I feel like we are going to need a dang miracle to find Northstar.

I don't know if its been mentioned on here, but I pre-ordered an Omega Red from Toy Wiz, which still hasn't come in, and a case is coming to my LCS which isn't scheduled to arrive until the end of the month. My theory is that these late cases will have Northstar, if he's to be released at all. If I'm able to confirm this at any point, I will.

Hauled carded Blade, Deathmask Archangel and variant Havok via eBay this month.

Anybody want to part with their Wolverine Origins Blob figure for an MU XForce Archangel or Anti-Venom Spidey set boxed let me know. Also looking for carded Vision solid, Ms. Marvel, Luke Cage and Hobgoblin, either clothed Torch. I have at least 75 other spare MU carded figures for trade including the new 4 Omega Red wave. Only looking for Blob and the other 5 carded I mentioned.