3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Stop #1 on my trip landed Dagger.

I got one myself today. At a store I visited twice during the week with no luck. And I keep thinking of customs I can use them for.

Ditto. Thist time I found her in Newnan. No luck in Fayetteville or Peachtree City. At least I can say have almost everything accounted for now.

Cubanking, you are welcome! I bought dagger for $35 back in September and thought I was getting a great deal. Paid $40 for A-bomb and now they are everywhere.......learned a lesson----that is ERICCA NEEDS TO BE MORE PATIENT! lol. Still waiting to see if they add Emma Frost Legends to HTS. Not paying $40+ for her......RI-DONK-U-LOUS!

Aaaaaaand Dagger is available on HTS

Night Crawler is Bad Ass, love him!

Thanks for the heads up on Dagger, I just wished Crawler was on HTS

FYI.....Night Crawler is still up on HTS. Don't know why they don't just put them all up at the same time. Trying to get more $$$ from S&H charges I'm assuming.

Cubanking, you are welcome! I bought dagger for $35 back in September and thought I was getting a great deal. Paid $40 for A-bomb and now they are everywhere.......learned a lesson----that is ERICCA NEEDS TO BE MORE PATIENT! lol. Still waiting to see if they add Emma Frost Legends to HTS. Not paying $40+ for her......RI-DONK-U-LOUS!

$40 for that Emma Frost is actually not bad considering what some are paying, but I respect where you're coming from...

$40 for that Emma Frost is actually not bad considering what some are paying, but I respect where you're coming from...

Yeah, I think I may wait until after the holidays and then get her at the cheapest price on eBay. I'm liking Cyclops, but really wanted the Phoenix 5 Cy......not happy they scratched him. Also, that Wolverine is wicked. I don't have any Wolverine legends and I hear he's the best one made yet.

The sad part is I got the other 3 figures (Cyclops, Sabertooth, Wolverine) for $48 shipped. That alone just for Emma sucks but oh well. It's horrible case packing. 3 Sabertooth, 2 Wolverine, 2 Cyclops, and 1 Emma Frost. LCS has to buy entire case for $180. My one and only LCS bought 2 cases and of course the only thing that is left are the other 3. If they just packed 2 of each figure wouldn't be an issue.

I wouldn't have purchased Sabertooth in Spandex if it didn't have a BAF piece.

The sad part is I got the other 3 figures (Cyclops, Sabertooth, Wolverine) for $48 shipped. That alone just for Emma sucks but oh well. It's horrible case packing. 3 Sabertooth, 2 Wolverine, 2 Cyclops, and 1 Emma Frost. LCS has to buy entire case for $180. My one and only LCS bought 2 cases and of course the only thing that is left are the other 3. If they just packed 2 of each figure wouldn't be an issue.

I wouldn't have purchased Sabertooth in Spandex if it didn't have a BAF piece.

You know, Sabertooth is one of my favorite characters, but that figure looks weird to me. His body looks too short or something. Does it look that way in person?