3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I think people should call in and complain to HTS about how they are stocking #$@# sporadically even though it all comes out of the same case. We all believe they are doing it on purpose and we see it all the time anymore.

I am serious, call them and tell them it is BS

in other news - a new Cap figure? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Universe-3-75-inch-Captain-America-movie-unmask-loose-figure-pre-/390705864241?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5af7e25e31

Holy five-head Batman!

I think people should call in and complain to HTS about how they are stocking #$@# sporadically even though it all comes out of the same case. We all believe they are doing it on purpose and we see it all the time anymore.

in other news - a new Cap figure? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Universe-3-75-inch-Captain-America-movie-unmask-loose-figure-pre-/390705864241?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5af7e25e31

Holy five-head Batman!

Nope, just an early release of the CA 2 figure. He also had Red Skull and Winter Soldier available.

Won't make a difference if you call. The ones who take the orders aren't the ones listing them on the website or corporate.

its still a complaint - I am sure someone somewhere reads and chooses whether or not something should be done about them or if it needs to be moved up to a higher level. The more people do it, the more likely they will be to fix it. If we ignore it, it will stay the same and we therefore have no reason to complain because we weren't vocal.

A phone call will take maybe 3 minutes.

Nope, just an early release of the CA 2 figure. He also had Red Skull and Winter Soldier available.

any links to those two figures?

Why is the assumption that the figures arrived via a case? Or that they were ready to go into the system at the same time? I get the anger from a collector standpoint, but as someone who works in retail, I know that some items take longer than others to be made available.

because just like every other retailer they they do get cases (havent you ever ordered a case from HTS?) and they do get sent the same solicitations as every other online retailer via Hasbro corporate

any links to those two figures?

Winter soldier:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Captain-America-Winter-Soldier-loose-figure-3-75-inch-/310799354864?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item485d15cbf0

Red Skull:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310799353501

thanks for that - both of those looks pretty decent. Looks like no wrist or ankle articulation on any of these. WS looks like he is looking up, could just be the pic or he could have that extra articulation in his neck.

Red Skull looks pretty nice too - I like the coat. His head could use a wash

I ordered Skull - mainly for the coat. I'll either have two Red Skulls (modern and WWII) or I have another WWII custom in mind to use it for. I passed on Winter Soldier and Cap for now.

thanks for that - both of those looks pretty decent. Looks like no wrist or ankle articulation on any of these. WS looks like he is looking up, could just be the pic or he could have that extra articulation in his neck.

Red Skull looks pretty nice too - I like the coat. His head could use a wash

His head could use a new head.

The rest of the figure is stellar.

Holy five-head Batman!

I've been flopping between them and toys r us waiting to find more than one figure I want in stock :(

My case from ToyWiz finally shipped.

It's about time. Youve been waiting about a month havent you? Let us know if you get Aurora or Northstar.
Yeah. I wound up ordering Dagger and Black Knight off HTS, and made plans to trade for Omega Red and Nightcrawler. I'll likely end up with an extra set for whoever needs it.

And I'll let everyone know if I get Northstar. That would be the icing on the cake if I could cross him off the list, and a fitting reminder of how crazy and random collecting this line was.