3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

My case from ToyWiz finally shipped.

It's about time. Youve been waiting about a month havent you? Let us know if you get Aurora or Northstar.
Yeah. I wound up ordering Dagger and Black Knight off HTS, and made plans to trade for Omega Red and Nightcrawler. I'll likely end up with an extra set for whoever needs it.

And I'll let everyone know if I get Northstar. That would be the icing on the cake if I could cross him off the list, and a fitting reminder of how crazy and random collecting this line was.

After waiting this long, it would be pretty fitting if you got Northstar before everybody else. Patience pays off.

My intention is not to depress anybody, but anyone who thinks they're getting Northstar is getting Aurora. I'm pretty confident.

Weird, there's no picture of Aurora, just 2 of Northstar. One of him posed and the other of him on card.

MU history is replete with these examples. But just recently Entertainment Earth showed that exact same Northstar picture but shipped Aurora. Walmart and EE didn't take these pictures they come stock from Hasbro. But if Walmart was sitting on a pile of Northstars before even a single example surfaced on eBay or anywhere in the world for that matter, well that would be the most stunning thing I've seen in this hobby. That said, high skepticism aside, I hope it's Northstar.

The Walmart.com thing is kinda different, but I remember when a whole bunch of us ordered some Thor/Cap line HTFs from Kmart.com and they just tossed any random figure at all into the box. The correct fill rate was like 0%.

At least with Walmart I'm pretty confident you will get the same wrong figure every time, instead of a random wrong figure every time. That's how you do it. That's how you keep a customer happy.

I'd much rather know how I'm getting screwed in advance, than to be screwed in new and excitingly random different ways every time.

Ohhh. And Toywiz. I really know Toywiz. Lived by them for 25 years. Please do not get your hopes up about Northstar in that box.

The Walmart.com thing is kinda different, but I remember when a whole bunch of us ordered some Thor/Cap line HTFs from Kmart.com and they just tossed any random figure at all into the box. The correct fill rate was like 0%.

At least with Walmart I'm pretty confident you will get the same wrong figure every time, instead of a random wrong figure every time. That's how you do it. That's how you keep a customer happy.

I'd much rather know how I'm getting screwed in advance, than to be screwed in new and excitingly random different ways every time.

Ohhh. And Toywiz. I really know Toywiz. Lived by them for 25 years. Please do not get your hopes up about Northstar in that box.

I have a sneaky suspicion we aren't getting Northstar until this Spring when the Avengers line is released. Hope not, but beginning to look that way...

Omega Red, Black Night and Crawler are all currently 11.99 (Prime) available through Amazon. Aurora is 14.99 for some reason.

Because they will change as much as they can get for a product. Retail is no longer looking at MSRP as an end all be all, we are in an age of high tech retail. If she sells for 14.99 in high numbers the price may even go higher.

For the people thinking about ordering Northstar from Walmart might want to hold off. They also have the ML Blade up and people who ordered it hoping to get him got Punisher instead. I'd wait.

Retail is very confused by the way Hasbro is shipping these variants. The only retailer I trust to send what is pictured is Hasbro’s toy shop. And I think they are only that way because they learned their lesson from Marvel Legends returns on the wrong picture for what is received by the buyer. I ordered A-bomb from Amazon and got Abomination. The picture was A-bomb.

I don’t care what Hasbro calls it, when I walk into a store pick up a figure I buy what I see. Etail needs to be the same.

Omega Red, Black Night and Crawler are all currently 11.99 (Prime) available through Amazon. Aurora is 14.99 for some reason.

I was logging in for the first time in months to post that I just got Omega Red for Prime at that price. The odd thing is, you posted your post last night, I logged into Amazon first thing today and it was still with an Amazon 3rd party seller for 20.99 + 5.99 in shipping. Went back this afternoon, and this popped up being sold by Amazon fulfillment. Wonder if it was taken down for a short period or my search just didn't find it correctly?

I was logging in for the first time in months to post that I just got Omega Red for Prime at that price. The odd thing is, you posted your post last night, I logged into Amazon first thing today and it was still with an Amazon 3rd party seller for 20.99 + 5.99 in shipping. Went back this afternoon, and this popped up being sold by Amazon fulfillment. Wonder if it was taken down for a short period or my search just didn't find it correctly?

Seems to be hit or miss. I was able to get all 4 of the above at the 11.99 prime price, but I had to keep checking the site multiple times a day for the past several days. Last night was the only time that I found that 3 out of the 4 were 11.99/ea at the same time.

HTS removed the Dark Elf listing entirely. My local TRU's haven't restocked Thor TDW figures since before the movie came out. I'm guessing these were EXTREMELY limited and that Hasbro is now done shipping them. Shame. I wanted 5 or 6 more Elves.

Check the Disney Stores. I found one there, although that was prior to the movie release.

HTS removed the Dark Elf listing entirely. My local TRU's haven't restocked Thor TDW figures since before the movie came out. I'm guessing these were EXTREMELY limited and that Hasbro is now done shipping them. Shame. I wanted 5 or 6 more Elves.

Check the Disney Stores. I found one there, although that was prior to the movie release.

Books A Million has Thor figures in my area so you might wanna check them out

There are a lot of them on eBay from China for $10 shipped without weapons. But you have some extra weapons from your other dark elves, or you could mold and cast the weapons you do have.

I may snag a few of those. Thanks for the heads up. I was out of town today and found a Books A Million. Low and behold, one lone Dark Elf hanging with a bunch of Thor figures. Got him and a few more Wolverine Ninjas.

got A-Bomb in the mail today from Amazon. I am not a fan really, but not bad for 11.99 shipped free.

still need Professor X and Blastaar... and then Northstar and I'll be done

I ordered an A-Bomb and Dagger off Amazon for 11.99 shipped free and was kinda banking on it getting Abomination and Cloak in the typical fashion "we show you the variant but send you the non-variant." I'd rather Abomination but will be happy with whatever I get.