3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

My Target didn't put out anything today. I'm seriously debating about whether to go out tomorrow night or just stay in.

It's Thanksgiving. Spend time with your family. Plus you'd have to be crazy to go out in the Black Friday mess.
Well, last year, my folks were on a business trip in Florida, so I spent the day with my brother and his family. After dinner, we decided to check out Walmart. It was sheer chaos, but I did pick up some of the 8-packs. This year, there really isn't much of anything going on, so I'm probably better off just checking it Friday morning.

Just picked up an extra Dagger and ABomb if anyone needs them...just let me know...

Also, if anyone has extras of any of these I'd be much obliged:

- Xavier

- Leader

- Blastaar

- Angel

- Green Goblin

- Loose Clear Sue (or entire 3 pack)

- Loose Adam Warlock

- Daredevil Bullseye 2 Pack

- Rogue X-Men pack

Wait is this not the BTS thread :)

Sorry about that...I'll try to update my signature...

Pre-ordered the set of 4 from the Winter Soldier line. I know these will be everywhere, but I'm pretty much done with brick and mortar. Target has refused to bring MU out of the stockroom for weeks because of stragglers in the shelf. Walmart dropped pretty much everything but the 5 poa figures. TRU hasn't restocked anything but Mattel figures in about a month and a half. The way I see it, if they don't want my money, there are etailers that do.

Pre-ordered the set of 4 from the Winter Soldier line. I know these will be everywhere, but I'm pretty much done with brick and mortar. Target has refused to bring MU out of the stockroom for weeks because of stragglers in the shelf. Walmart dropped pretty much everything but the 5 poa figures. TRU hasn't restocked anything but Mattel figures in about a month and a half. The way I see it, if they don't want my money, there are etailers that do.

Where did you order from?

On a SIDE note, anyone in Montgomery County, MD have an extra MOC Omega Red?

Where did you order from?

On a SIDE note, anyone in Montgomery County, MD have an extra MOC Omega Red?

I pre-ordered from BBTS. They also have all the Legends figures up, but nothing from the 3.75" Asm2 line. I want to see what the case packs for that line are, and also if ANYTHING will be more than 5 poa. Just give me a good movie Electro and I can be happy to ignore the rest of that line.

Also eating my words about TRU not stocking anything. Stopped in tonight and found the new Robocop stuff. Articulation is about on par with the Avengers movie stuff. Not sure if the movie will be good, but I do like the new look. Looks like he will go through multiple suits (like Iron Man) and his first suit is very similar to the original Peter Weller version.