3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

He might be the only SW 6" figure I'd get.

Han Solo, Greedo and Sandtrooper are breathtaking. Maul and X-Wing Luke are stellar also. Actually so far I only passed on Leia and R2.

Leia came out pretty bad. But I scooped her up anyways.

TRU is actually having a sale BOGO 50% off.. and surprisingly,they have them marked at 14.99 on their website. So I just picked up the first wave for 52 bucks or something like that. Pretty good deal!

when I looked yesterday amazon was banging out wave 1 of the 6" SW line for like $11 each

That is a shockingly violent way for them to handle toys.

hey, when they are the only "retailer" left actually selling action figures anymore they can do what they want with them so long as they are actually getting them to the people ;)

Picked up an Avengers Red Skull. I wasn't going to get it.

I missed out on the SDCC Red Skulls that were being ebay'd out of China, but I had the Cap version that was sort of satisfactory.

The reason I got it was because my Cap version didn't have the cromagnon brow that he sports in the comics. Its kinda a big deal :)

when I looked yesterday amazon was banging out wave 1 of the 6" SW line for like $11 each

woah, that's a great deal! I ordered them again for that price.. gonna try to cancel my TRU order

Yeah, I bought another Luke and Darth Maul when they were 9.99 on Amazon a couple of weeks ago...Amazon don't play! TRU and other retailers need to take note on how to "clearance" an item instead of sitting on the same line for 4 years and then increasing the price on them (I still see some Iron Man 2 figures for $9.99...an increase from original cost of 7.99).

• 2 weeks later...

Wow slow month huh guys? I picked up a couple of extra Prof X's at Target for some spare suited bodies. Also found a lone Dark Elf at TRU. They haven't restocked since the initial shipment. Guessing someone stashed it and an employee found it.

Also saw those new 6" figures. Not sure what they were called, but they are basically Assemblers. They had Iron Patriot, Hulk, and Thor. They look terrible.

Wow slow month huh guys? I picked up a couple of extra Prof X's at Target for some spare suited bodies. Also found a lone Dark Elf at TRU. They haven't restocked since the initial shipment. Guessing someone stashed it and an employee found it.

Also saw those new 6" figures. Not sure what they were called, but they are basically Assemblers. They had Iron Patriot, Hulk, and Thor. They look terrible.

Yes they do...they make the Assemblers look like Hot Toys...

I know this isn't the place for this question.....anyway does anyone have a Darth Plagueis figure they would like to trade for........

I haven't seen any SW this year but wave 1. I'm not sure I've seen anyone finding wave 2 or 3 in the wild.

I've seen remnants of Wave 2 at Target, but I ended up getting the ones I want from HTS anyway...

I happened by Toys R US last Wednesday and got the final wave for Marvel Universe, Omega Red, Black Knight, Nightcrawler, and Aroura. Also grabbed another Nova since the one I bought from Happy Every Day sales on Ebay's torso was kinda messed up. Not bad since I was going to pass on these originally because I did not want to pay Ebay prices for these. I went back today and the rest of Marvel Universe was gone. along with all of the Thor 2 figures.

I know this isn't the place for this question.....anyway does anyone have a Darth Plagueis figure they would like to trade for........

I haven't seen any SW this year but wave 1. I'm not sure I've seen anyone finding wave 2 or 3 in the wild.

I've seen remnants of Wave 2 at Target, but I ended up getting the ones I want from HTS anyway...

I just don't understand how Hasbro makes any money seriously, can't find any GI Joes, Black series figures are still wave one...I did manage to get a Darth Plagueis from a friend...Love the figure now just looking for another one for the wall display...........PM me if someone would like to help.... I'm sitting on a huge lot of MU so let me know....Also going to post on eBay a huge Avengers lot of loose figures which contains every member of the team from the MU line.

Haven't been posting for awhile as my workplace added a filter to block all entertainment sites and forums, but I am on their guest wireless now, so Ha ha!

Today at TRU picked up a CA: TWS Red Skull (only one I have seen between the two TRUs in my area) and the Marvel Now 6 inch Captain America. They had the WWII Cap, which was tempting, but just wasn't feeling it.

Prior to this just been picking up the Marvel Mashers (Wolverine, Cap, Doom, Spider-man, and Thor). I know most of the people here probably hate them, but I was a huge Sigma 6 fan and I have a 4 year old, so I did the style.

Speaking of, my wife bans all violent cartoons (or really any fun cartoons) from my 4 year old so I started secretly showing him one of my all time favorite superhero shows: Spider-man and his Amazing Friends. He loves it and my wife can't complain too much because they don't even really throw punches on the show.