3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

None of my Targets in my area have any Captain America or Amazing Spider-Man stuff, but i did run into some at my local Toys R Us. Picked up the two Captain America's and Winter Soldier, and then Electro and Amazing Spider-Man. I really wish they would have incorporated more Comic-Version Spider-Men or at least some more movie-related figures...the other ones are pretty much throwaway since they have little articulation.

All Targets pretty much told me to wait until their reset for the figures, although I'm pretty sure the figures are somewhere in the back for some of them...but I'll get them all eventually. By summer they may be clogging the pegs and be clearanced out by the end of the year...

None of my Targets in my area have any Captain America or Amazing Spider-Man stuff, but i did run into some at my local Toys R Us. Picked up the two Captain America's and Winter Soldier, and then Electro and Amazing Spider-Man. I really wish they would have incorporated more Comic-Version Spider-Men or at least some more movie-related figures...the other ones are pretty much throwaway since they have little articulation.

All Targets pretty much told me to wait until their reset for the figures, although I'm pretty sure the figures are somewhere in the back for some of them...but I'll get them all eventually. By summer they may be clogging the pegs and be clearanced out by the end of the year...

You know, I'd like to think that they will be everywhere, but the Thor 2 line's handling has me a little worried about some of these.

That sucks....I called mine and they had no problem pulling them out of the stockroom for me. Guess it depends on the Target.

wow. a Night Viper at retail! I haven't been able to score those guys either

Walgreens was the place to get G.I. Joe. I picked up a total of 5 Night Vipers from Walgreens. Patience helps, they only put about 3-4 figures out from each case but considering i have literally about 20 Walgreens within a half hour of my house, I always stop at any Walgreens I see. i did great and not to mention I even scored a few of the hard to get figures on managers special sales.

Walgreens was the place to get G.I. Joe. I picked up a total of 5 Night Vipers from Walgreens. Patience helps, they only put about 3-4 figures out from each case but considering i have literally about 20 Walgreens within a half hour of my house, I always stop at any Walgreens I see. i did great and not to mention I even scored a few of the hard to get figures on managers special sales.

I dunno I guess all the Q-tips are buying them up here.....I'm a hunting M-fer for Joe figs, but all the WG's I've been to in the last month alone have nothing but Wave 1 on the pegs & usually just 2 figs per peg & some of the WG's don't even sell them here....bummer man....I've even seen POC Barbecue on the peg at one store....& Rockblock's galore, bartender Wave 1 Rockblocks for me & my friends!!.....maybe I'll see one by summer....Crom knows you can't buy Joes at retail anymore....or online for that matter either....I was out looking for Spidey Infinite figs earlier & did snag up an MU Electro Variant?? his hands are clear yellow as apposed to the solid color black gloves I found 2 years ago at Wahmart (does anyone remember when Walmart sold MU figs??)....great find my friend I'll keep up my search it'll pay off hopefully but then I said that about ROC Kamakura & Renegades Storm Shadow.....to date I've never seen those figs at retail or resale other than on evilbay.....

I dunno I guess all the Q-tips are buying them up here.....I'm a hunting M-fer for Joe figs, but all the WG's I've been to in the last month alone have nothing but Wave 1 on the pegs & usually just 2 figs per peg & some of the WG's don't even sell them here....bummer man....I've even seen POC Barbecue on the peg at one store....& Rockblock's galore, bartender Wave 1 Rockblocks for me & my friends!!.....maybe I'll see one by summer....Crom knows you can't buy Joes at retail anymore....or online for that matter either....I was out looking for Spidey Infinite figs earlier & did snag up an MU Electro Variant?? his hands are clear yellow as apposed to the solid color black gloves I found 2 years ago at Wahmart (does anyone remember when Walmart sold MU figs??)....great find my friend I'll keep up my search it'll pay off hopefully but then I said that about ROC Kamakura & Renegades Storm Shadow.....to date I've never seen those figs at retail or resale other than on evilbay.....
I can remember when Kamakura was readily available at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I probably picked up 4 or 5 of them for trades at that time. I can only hope a similar situation occurs when all the Retaliation Joes make their way to discount retailers.

went to TRU on Sunday and saw a lot of new figures. They had leftovers of the ML Infinite Captain America and Spiderman lines and the 4 inchers from Captain America and Spiderman.

I already picked up my ML Infinite Cap figures from Target, so I didn't need to look for any of them.

However, this was the first time I had seen the ML Infinite Spidey figures. Unfortunately, they only had Beetle and Electro left. Electro was an easy pass but I wanted Beetle. But his paint was kinda sloppy so I left him.

Also, for some reason, the ML Spidey figures were 19.99 and the ML Cap figures were only 14.99

I checked out the 4 inch SPidey and Cap figures, but they were pretty terrible... especially the Spiderman figures.

Went to TRU last night and they actually had LESS then they had right after Christmas.... must be kids spending gift cards.

Then went to Target.

They had a post-holiday clearance aisle. Man of Steel toys mostly and IM3 5poa figs.

I picked up movie Electro and almost got Winter Soldier, but ended up passing. I'll wait for a sale.

They did have a new 5 POA Spiderman figure. The previous ones all looked like Vehicle pack-in figures (narrow leg and arm pose) but this was an Iron Spiderman (no waldoes on his back) in a better more "actiony" pose with a thwip hand and a wider standing base.

That sucks....I called mine and they had no problem pulling them out of the stockroom for me. Guess it depends on the Target.

So get this...now they're doing the reset, so I really know they have it. I asked the lady can she just go ahead and pull it out for me, I will be buying a good deal of them. She says no, they are in a "pool" of toys getting ready for the reset and now I have to wait until after 5p when they should have them up. I know these things will be everywhere in a few weeks, but man, so close, yet so far.

Thanks Jason.

Odd that they would move one of the most active, high traffic threads O_o

..not that odd really since there is a whole Customs forum on this site that is often a ghost town.

....yeah, I was posting customs here in the MU customs thread for over a year before I even noticed there was a customs forum.

:wacko:

So get this...now they're doing the reset, so I really know they have it. I asked the lady can she just go ahead and pull it out for me, I will be buying a good deal of them. She says no, they are in a "pool" of toys getting ready for the reset and now I have to wait until after 5p when they should have them up. I know these things will be everywhere in a few weeks, but man, so close, yet so far.

What a crock of BS. Sounds like laziness to me.