3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

There's a whole customs section on this forum--that's where the MU Customs thread went.

Can you get the peg out? The problem will be, even if you glue it--the joint will never be all that durable again.

If you have a dremel you can drill a small hole in the plastic spot where the peg was--then low tech-wise glue a toothpick (cut to the right length) in there and then insert the arm. It might be snug enough to work on its own, but you may also need some friction filler.

There's a whole customs section on this forum--that's where the MU Customs thread went.

Can you get the peg out? The problem will be, even if you glue it--the joint will never be all that durable again.

If you have a dremel you can drill a small hole in the plastic spot where the peg was--then low tech-wise glue a toothpick (cut to the right length) in there and then insert the arm. It might be snug enough to work on its own, but you may also need some friction filler.

this works well

or

remove the peg, heating the joint with a blow dryer might help if it's really stuck.

then use a small screw (real small that fits the spot.) screw as much into the ball shoulder (when giving a problem I've heated the screw,blow dryered it to make it soft or just used pliers...whatever works ) then when screwed what you feel (deep but not too deep) is snug, use a pair of clippers and clip the screw driver end (if needed)and then use the hollow, peg-less arm hole as a gauge and reverse screw the broken screw/ clipped screw part into the hole.

or

hammer a small nail or thumb tack into the broken part of shoulder and then force the pegless joint into the exposed hollow point.

all these 3 are just about making a replacement peg.

or say screw it and use Crazy glue, knowing that arm will never swivel again.

I like the clipped screw because if done right it literally screws right in and will have to be twisted off to come off again.

again be careful so you don't ruin the figure...

Hi Im from Brazil and will be hitting U.S. /Miami this march and I am wandering what/where are the good stores for collectors?

Im interested mainly in 3 3/4 figures:

GI Joes

Marvel Universe

"the new DC colectables 3 3/4 line"

Some import stuff too like:

Dragon Ball Z Figuarts

Revoltech stuff

And my newly discovered love: Acid Rain (from Aki Toys) (kinda like GI Joe meets Titanfall)

So I would like to now some places I could find those products. Even if it is Wallmart or Toys R Us, if it has a good chance of having any of the above, I would like the adress please.

Any chance of getting a figure here is better than the odds and prices in Brazil so..

Tnks everyone for the help!

Hi Im from Brazil and will be hitting U.S. /Miami this march and I am wandering what/where are the good stores for collectors?

Im interested mainly in 3 3/4 figures:

GI Joes

Marvel Universe

"the new DC colectables 3 3/4 line"

Some import stuff too like:

Dragon Ball Z Figuarts

Revoltech stuff

And my newly discovered love: Acid Rain (from Aki Toys) (kinda like GI Joe meets Titanfall)

So I would like to now some places I could find those products. Even if it is Wallmart or Toys R Us, if it has a good chance of having any of the above, I would like the adress please.

Any chance of getting a figure here is better than the odds and prices in Brazil so..

Tnks everyone for the help!

Toys R Us, Targets and Wal-Marts will be scattered all over Miami I would imagine. If I were you I would also google any comic book stores that might be near the location you're staying at.

well round these parts the MU train has sloooowed to a crawl....still the same Colossus' & Black n' Blue Iron Min on the shelves....I spotted a Puck today but since there's prolly no hope in getting the rest of the Alpha Wave team I put him back....did see a Gladiator...the Pegscorcher that put Walmart out of the MU game....a few DarkHawkeyes & Baron Zemo's...nothing to write to home about...I'll keep the hunt up

Picked up two more Ultron Legends from Ross. Also, I finally found the Multiverse Armored Batman and Azrael. Armored Bats is a big improvement over the standard version, although he is still short.

Heads up to any Star Wars collectors here. I found Vizam at Walgreen's. If you need Black Series figures post wave 1, I'd start hitting up your local drug stores.

I've seen those Ultron figs @ Terget Clearance for $7.50....just 2 days after Xmas I did see Iron Man 3 figs for $7 but not the complete run....still a great price great find Stitch13

Lucky. Ultron was long gone from Targets around here by the time the IM3 Legends were clearanced. Nothing but Classic Iron Man and Hope Summers at Target over here.

On another note, I found a lone Sonic Storm Iron Man from the Armored Avenger line at TRU today. No other figures from the case were there, at least not that I could find. This is the first time I have ever found this line at retail (not counting discount/closeout stores). I'm pretty sure I've never seen anyone else mention finding these at big retailers either. Anywho, I really like this figure. It has a really cool Sentinel vibe.

On another note, I found a lone Sonic Storm Iron Man from the Armored Avenger line at TRU today. No other figures from the case were there, at least not that I could find. This is the first time I have ever found this line at retail (not counting discount/closeout stores). I'm pretty sure I've never seen anyone else mention finding these at big retailers either. Anywho, I really like this figure. It has a really cool Sentinel vibe.

That wave has been found more recently at Fred's.