3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Amazon as of this morning had the Black Knight wave minus Omega Red for 11.99 and prime eligible...i ordered Auroa, dagger, black knight, and two 'abominations' hoping for an abomb and an abomination. Just need omega red now

Which revision case did they get I wonder. Still no signs of Northstar.

I'm really wanting to get the new Marvel Legends Spider-Girl if anyone who wants to trade for one of the new Legends Aim or Hydra soldier hit me up. Please have trading history, more than a few posts, and be wanting to open the figure so I don't have to worry about it's packaging not showing up flawless. PM if interested. *EDIT* Found a trader in the Legends section.

Bought the MU Extremis Iron Man and the Iron Man 2 Hypervelocity armor off eBay yesterday. Extremis Iron Man is going to be my new main armor display figure and the Hypervelocity will join its brothers in my Hall of Armor.

Debating whether to make a big splash on the "flame on" Human Torch or maybe Ms. Marvel...or just wait until c2e2 at the end of April and grab what I can there.

Have they released a marvel now iron mang? I feel like this is a pretty solid no but one could have slipped by me. I've felt like making my own but it seems like a pretty safe bet that Hasbro will make one.

No. We get MN Hulk in this wave, and technically we got MN Cap in the 5 POA Avengers line, but no IM yet. It's probably a safe bet that they will do one before the year is out.

Ty stitch. I knew we hadn't got him from MU but hadn't kept up with the Avengers line at all. Also that Hulk is kinda cool. I was anti-MN hulk at first but it's grown on me.

I always disagreed with giving Hulk armor but the look has grown on me.

I never thought about the "armor" aspect of it...it was always the additional benefits that it gave Hulk. I saw it more as a "tech suit" or "tech accessories" more than armor...Sort of like a World War Hulk in reverse...