3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Well it was nice knowing you guys but I'm done with this line. Hasbro sucks a%$, i'm not spending 50$ on a single new figure and I'm not going to keep collecting if these huge holes are going to be consistent like this. Hasbro failed me for the last time.

I understand your frustration, but the line hasn't even hit retail yet. Give it a little time.

Hasbro would make life a lot more fun if they stopped with the 1 per case figures.

I don't understand why Hasbro can't be like Playmates. Those guys can keep a third of an aisle full of TMNT action figures and you can most likely find what you want in one or two stops. These are being constantly restocked too.

Marvel is a bigger franchise than TMNT. They really need to market themselves better. Put a commercial or two out...at least on Youtube or something. Drum up some interest.

Hasbro would make life a lot more fun if they stopped with the 1 per case figures.

I don't understand why Hasbro can't be like Playmates. Those guys can keep a third of an aisle full of TMNT action figures and you can most likely find what you want in one or two stops. These are being constantly restocked too.

Marvel is a bigger franchise than TMNT. They really need to market themselves better. Put a commercial or two out...at least on Youtube or something. Drum up some interest.

Clearly not when it comes to toys kids are interested in.

I think Hasbro's problem has always been two-fold --competing against itself and throwing way too much spaghetti against the wall to see if it sticks.

The typical "Urban Legend" answer is that these are boys toys, and boys are less inclined to want to but toys of females. Whether there has been an actual answer from anyone noteworthy is unknown to be, but I highly doubt you'd get anybody in power to admit the real reasons behind pretty much any of their decision-making.

Probably they tested with some kids and found that boys responded to action figures than girls and they preferred the A-list male characters over any other type.

On a different note, Hyperion and Hulk shipped by UPS 2 day air with Prime shipping, while Wasp and Grim reaper were shipped by UPS Smartpost and will only be delivered on 18th. I thought with Amazon Prime they shipped everything 2 day free.

I've been buying action figures for a long time, and remember when the Toy Biz Rogue was short-packed, and I sure as Hell wanted one, so I don't know how much merit I put into the whole "boys don't want girl figures" thing. I don't deny that might be a reason the companies cite, but I don't think it's a real thing. I mean it I watch Avengers Assemble, I'll want a Black Widow to complete the team. But then again, I am a completest with a collector's gene, so maybe that's just me.

Wasp looks ok I guess. I agree with Clam that they could have done her better. I would love to pick up two of these, one for display and the other to put up but I don't know if I will be able to do that unless these hit stores. Thanks for sharing the pic.

I did try best of offer on ebay going up to 30.00 but the seller refused.