3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went to the local TRU after work for the off-chance I'd find a ML Skyline Siren or Winter Soldier. No luck of course, but was surprised to find these old light-up bases on sale for $6.59 each. I never thought I'd get to complete the circle light-up base but now mine goes full-circle! (Some of these I already had, but was more interested in completing the base and putting other Avengers, like Hercules, on the stand.)

DSC_0216.jpg

Woo hoo! Got my set of Infinite figures from BBTS. For anyone on the fence about the Cap figure, the plastic is sturdier than the plastic used on the MU figure last year. In fact, most of the plastic in this wave feels harder than the rubbery stuff they have been using.

Also got the red/blue Goliath and Skrull Giant-Man GB sets today (ordered online). Anyone noticed that the Bucky Cap looks Middle Eastern?

Also got the red/blue Goliath and Skrull Giant-Man GB sets today (ordered online). Anyone noticed that the Bucky Cap looks Middle Eastern?

It does. That Bucky Cap is a throw away anyhow, the body proportions are horrendous. The definitive Bucky Cap is the basic carded from the first Cap movie line. That is a sweet figure, as is Crossbones and US Agent.

It does. That Bucky Cap is a throw away anyhow, the body proportions are horrendous. The definitive Bucky Cap is the basic carded from the first Cap movie line. That is a sweet figure, as is Crossbones and US Agent.

Indeed. I loved the first Cap line. I got the set for Goliath though, like most people did.

He reminded me of how Alex Ross painted him for covers.