3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I finally received my wave 1 of Avengers Infinite series.

1. The Hulk figure was a little disappointing because it really doesn't use the recent Hulk mold and uses the "non-abdominal" big body mold. What's up with the arm bands that don't stay on!??! why even make them if they can be secured on the figure? and the head is a little small. Who is the quality control for this line!?! dude!!! but good effort I guess

2. Grim Reaper is pretty sweet. The head sculpt is awesome. The paint app is decent and the cape is pretty cool too! the only complaint I have is the bladed hand really doesn't move or spin. Its just kind of stuck in its position unless the entire forearm rotates.

3. Wasp is pretty good figure. She just has the same overly long legs and overly delicate arms. The wings are bad ass and the paint app on mine is solid.

4. Hyperion seemed like a great figure until I actually tried to pose him and realized his left arm only had so much movement because his huge lats make it hard to bring his arm down! LOL! His cape really doesn't stay very secure. The body style looks like a combination of other molds but it works for this figure.

5. Cap-whatever, same old Cap from the Elektra wave.

6. Iron Man - really? Like there aren't enough Iron Man figures on the shelves already.

I finally received my wave 1 of Avengers Infinite series.

1. The Hulk figure was a little disappointing because it really doesn't use the recent Hulk mold and uses the "non-abdominal" big body mold. What's up with the arm bands that don't stay on!??! why even make them if they can be secured on the figure? and the head is a little small. Who is the quality control for this line!?! dude!!! but good effort I guess

2. Grim Reaper is pretty sweet. The head sculpt is awesome. The paint app is decent and the cape is pretty cool too! the only complaint I have is the bladed hand really doesn't move or spin. Its just kind of stuck in its position unless the entire forearm rotates.

3. Wasp is pretty good figure. She just has the same overly long legs and overly delicate arms. The wings are bad ass and the paint app on mine is solid.

4. Hyperion seemed like a great figure until I actually tried to pose him and realized his left arm only had so much movement because his huge lats make it hard to bring his arm down! LOL! His cape really doesn't stay very secure. The body style looks like a combination of other molds but it works for this figure.

5. Cap-whatever, same old Cap from the Elektra wave.

6. Iron Man - really? Like there aren't enough Iron Man figures on the shelves already.

Reaper's blade does move, you just have to be very careful. Pinch it near the base and slowly rotate it. You should feel it kind of squeak as it twists. Don't force it or it could snap off.

I feel like articulation in this line has never been particularly smooth. More often than should be the case, I get figures whose legs just pop off if you try to the move them, and then occasionally, I score one so completely fluid I can't believe its from the same line. Hasbro has had articulation on lock since 1985, I feel like this should never be an issue with modern figures.

The popping leg problem has been my biggest gripe with this line since the figures came out. I am with you. How can this still be a problem in the day and age we live in?

I agree! this is a strange occurrence from time to time with Marvel figures. Even the modern GI Joe figures didn't have the falling off leg issue. The other thing is the packaging that either warps the legs or arms out of shape; or the packaging is so tight that if yor not careful and cut it away from the figure, you will break the damn thing before you can even get it out!

The popping leg problem has been my biggest gripe with this line since the figures came out. I am with you. How can this still be a problem in the day and age we live in?

I agree! this is a strange occurrence from time to time with Marvel figures. Even the modern GI Joe figures didn't have the falling off leg issue. The other thing is the packaging that either warps the legs or arms out of shape; or the packaging is so tight that if yor not careful and cut it away from the figure, you will break the damn thing before you can even get it out!

This is a pain... I always cut the figures out of the package with scissors, then have to boil them and and bend them back to normal

This is a pain... I always cut the figures out of the package with scissors, then have to boil them and and bend them back to normal

There is also the fact that Joes use metal to hold the leg in place where as Marvel uses plastic. The plastic doesn't hold quite as well.

I got Cable w/Hope today and noticed he doesn't have an alternate chest plate and there is no space for it in the packaging either. The Hope chest plate is glued down. It doesn't bother me because I'm wasn't going to remove Hope (I have regular Cable for that) but I have not heard of this variant. Is there a known variant with Hope but without the Hopeless chest plate?