3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went into Target today not even looking for new figures, but on my way out I swung into the toy department knowing I'd be disappointed and what do I see? Wave 1 of the Infinite Series...minus Wasp, but still they're here! Grabbed Hulk and Hyperion, left 3 Iron Men, 2 Caps, and a Grim Reaper.

I like this Hulk A LOT more than I thought I would. Great head sculpt and articulation, just a really good figure all around. The only gripe I have is that the hip sockets don't move much on either figure, Hyperion shoulder joints are very stiff, and Hulk's mid-thigh cut is really loose.

post-52972-0-15777700-1396322752_thumb.jpg

Anyone have an extra Omega Red they'd be willing to trade? I have Hyperion, Grim Reaper, and Indestructible Hulk available now, but I ordered two cases of the second wave of Avengers Infinite from BBTS. One is for my cousin but he usually flakes out on me and I end up selling the figures off. So if there is any figure you're looking forward to in the second wave PM me and maybe we can set up a deal. I keep stalking my target to see if I can find a wasp too.

Thanks,

Anthony

Last night I managed to place an order from Amazon for Infinite series Hulk, Grim Reaper, and Wasp for 10.99 each. To get the free shipping I added the Cap for 7.50. Today as I headed over to Jack in the Box for their 2 for $3 croissants I decided to stop at the HEB in front first to buy some minute maid orange juice. Since I was there I checked the toy isle to see if they started stocking the marvel infinite series and to my good fortune they were all there. The best part about this story is that with Wasp in hand I asked an HEB employee with a code scanner nearby for a price check and he said $2.49. I immediately went back for all the figures I ordered last night through Amazon got the juice and went to the registers. I thought it was to good to be true and before the cashier rang them up I asked for another price check. She confirmed again the price of $2.49. I was like yeah go ahead I'm taking them. As soon as I got home I logged onto Amazon to cancel my order. I had already gotten the Hyperion figure a couple weeks ago through Amazon so first wave complete. BTW there was only one Wasp figure available.