3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So my HTS order came in today minus my Avengers Infinite figures. I called and they stated that the figures were instock as a preorder to be shipped on 4/28. Did this happen to anyone else because I completely did not see the pre order info that they claim was there. I saw it go from coming soon a couple of weeks ago to "in stock". All this and I was only getting 2 of the 3 I wanted in the first place.

It happened to me as well. I don't recall seeing anything about pre order either. As long as I get them on 4/28, I'm not going to sweat it though.

So my HTS order came in today minus my Avengers Infinite figures. I called and they stated that the figures were instock as a preorder to be shipped on 4/28. Did this happen to anyone else because I completely did not see the pre order info that they claim was there. I saw it go from coming soon a couple of weeks ago to "in stock". All this and I was only getting 2 of the 3 I wanted in the first place.

It happened to me as well. I don't recall seeing anything about pre order either. As long as I get them on 4/28, I'm not going to sweat it though.

My HTS ordered finally shipped. Grim Reaper and Hyperion on the way.

On a side note I have a DC Multiuniverse Bane that is packaged on a Mr Freeze card. I searched google and could find nothing about it. Anybody ever ran into them before. Trying to figure out how rare this is.

I've seen several people in other forums mention finding DCM figures on the wrong cards. Azrael on Mr. Freeze's card and vice versa seem to be most common.

On a side note I have a DC Multiuniverse Bane that is packaged on a Mr Freeze card. I searched google and could find nothing about it. Anybody ever ran into them before. Trying to figure out how rare this is.

I've seen several people in other forums mention finding DCM figures on the wrong cards. Azrael on Mr. Freeze's card and vice versa seem to be most common.

So I've been a collector for quite some time and back in the day a misprinted package was like a big find, sort of like an unintentional variant. It was especially big with Baseball and Basketball cards. Is that not the case now? I'm not finding anything on value.

So I've been a collector for quite some time and back in the day a misprinted package was like a big find, sort of like an unintentional variant. It was especially big with Baseball and Basketball cards. Is that not the case now? I'm not finding anything on value.

I kind of remembering it being a big deal but I don't think notsomuch these days. I was one of the ones who ordered the figures from Amazon and received a Mr. Freeze on an Azrael card. I kept it, but don't find so much value in it as it is so easy nowadays for people to "fake" an unintentional variant. Even if I know mine is genuine.

Ares, Ant Man (which I hope isn't Yellowjacket), Cyclops (three pack one I am guessing), Valkyrie, Omega Red and Deathlok

I got the six pack since it is 2 each, which is shocking considering Valkyrie is in the case since female figures get single packed a lot. And a wave with no Iron Man or Captain America?!?! What kind of witchcraft is this?!?!

I am so in love with that case distribution. Getting 2 extra figures(Omega Red and Cyclops) but the other 4 for 60 bucks is still not bad and I could probably sell Omega Red and Cyclops for 5-6 bucks each.

Omega Red you could get full cost for, he is still wanted by quite a few collectors of the MU line. If Cyclops is the Marvel Now version, you could get full for him as well as it is a pretty popular look. If it is the three pack version, probably not but hard to say.