3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I'll be keeping either one, I'd say the 3 pack is what it is, but I think his new one fits his current personality better.

Maybe, but that Cyclops (along with Emma Frost, hopefully in Wave 4) will finally finish up the core AXM team.

So true, so very true. Maybe they can reuse it to do the Marvel Now look next year?

TRU had the helicarriers at $12 a piece. I picked up two so I now have all 3 for Project Insight. Not sure where I'm going to put these 2 (I barely had room for the one I got back in '12), but I couldn't pass them up that cheaply.

Also grabbed a Bullet Bill and a Cheep Cheep from K'Nex Super Mario line. They blend in nicely with PopCo's 3" line.

I'll be keeping either one, I'd say the 3 pack is what it is, but I think his new one fits his current personality better.

Maybe, but that Cyclops (along with Emma Frost, hopefully in Wave 4) will finally finish up the core AXM team.

So true, so very true. Maybe they can reuse it to do the Marvel Now look next year?

Possible. I really hope they use the cuffs and boots from Cap to make a classic 80's Cyclops. I'll probably have to do do that on my own, though.

Possible. I really hope they use the cuffs and boots from Cap to make a classic 80's Cyclops. I'll probably have to do do that on my own, though.

Yet no sign of Northstar, was really looking to get emma before cykes....

i can't say I share your analysis. Hyperion, for example, has a nice metallic finish on his chest symbol and his metal diaper. The fact that he has a satin or semi-gloss look on the rest of him is intentional, to my eyes. Both figures have a mix of textures I would describe as appropriate to their specific characters.

Maybe you got a pair that have poorly done paint jobs? Mine look pretty awesome--and of a quality comparable to the later MU figures.

I think he's specifically referring the matte finish of the packaging, not the paint apps of the figures.

Exactly this. When compared to the previous Marvel Universe packaging this looks very bland and cheap. Not a tremendous deal since I open my figures anyway but I can imagine that MOC collectors who like to decorate their walls with these would be a little annoyed.

I think he's specifically referring the matte finish of the packaging, not the paint apps of the figures.

Exactly this. When compared to the previous Marvel Universe packaging this looks very bland and cheap. Not a tremendous deal since I open my figures anyway but I can imagine that MOC collectors who like to decorate their walls with these would be a little annoyed.

I kept all of my Marvel Universe figures MOC to display but I am opening these Infinite figures due to said bland generic packaging.

when does wave 2 of Infinite figures come out?

Next month according to Entertainment Earth. Should hit around the middle to end of the month.

*edit 4/26 because I didn't want to double post*

Big haul today. I picked up the Web Wing Spider-Man from the ASM 2 line because I thought it looked cool, even with the lack of articulation. You can almost see how this could be reworked into a movie style Beetle. TRU also had the Retaliation Eaglehawks for $18. Couldn't resist one of those.

Found the new Simpsons Lego minifigs and picked up Homer, Bart, Abe, Itchy, Scratchy, and Wiggums. I also picked up several trades from my LCS (Werewolf by Night MAX, Deadpool Now Vol. 1 and 2, Dead of Night featuring Man-Thing, and I finally snagged Return to Amalgam!)

EE has pre-orders up for a 4th wave of those 5 POA Ultimate Spider-Man figures and Kaine Scarlet Spider is in there.

Thanks for the heads-up! I didn't preorder since I'll try to find it in-store. I'd want a Kaine Scarlet Spider in the Avengers Infinite line, but I doubt it would happen.

I have been looking for the Green Goblin in this line, but have been unable to find him in-store. Just a bunch of Spider-Mans where we already have better versions.