3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So small I don't understand why they didn't just make them MU scale.

Good question. Who is it that 2-inch figures are really meant to please? I can't see kids loving these things just because they're super-small. At that size, Legos are probably a much bigger draw for kids, and having the Guardians out of scale with everything else they've done so far won't probably work for collectors.

I think the smaller scale figures means smaller scale ships. If the ships are smaller they can sell them cheaper. My head hurts thinking over how many characters we are not getting from GotG.

Yeah, the fact that we're not getting a new Ronan that's compatible with existing MU figures kills me. We've got so many of the Annihilators already, we're really just missing Quasar and Ronan to make a decent representation. Sure, I'd love an Ikon as well but that's stretching it. I'll happily settle for the Accuser and Wendell.

Unrelated, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on smalljoes.com for the Wave 3 figures. Here's hoping they ship double-quick.

Woo-hoo! Just went to my local Toy Con and picked up an Tony Stark Iron Man figure for $25 (Wanted that Iron Man because of the Iron Man Mask and Tony Stark Head) and more importantly got an Long Hair Classic Costume Ms.Marvel Variant for $30!!! How great is that?! The guy who sold these to me was pretty into it and knew what he was doing too.

Not Marvel BUT just got the New DC multiverse Catwoman and Penguin..

These new figures including the Keaton Batman are scaled much,much better next to Marvel Infinite.

happy to add these to my collection,Penguin is a little too tall but his detail is very nice.

So now only waiting on SDCC to see what new figures are coming out this year.

Picked up a (Kaine) Scarlet Spider from the Ultimate Spider-Man line. It was on clearance for $4 at Target. Not bad for that price. Sure, he's not articulated, but it works for now in case we don't get him in Marvel Infinite. Also picked up Catwoman and Superman at a different Target.

Kaine or Ben Reilly? I've only seen the Ben Reilly figure.

Picked up a (Kaine) Scarlet Spider from the Ultimate Spider-Man line. It was on clearance for $4 at Target. Not bad for that price. Sure, he's not articulated, but it works for now in case we don't get him in Marvel Infinite. Also picked up Catwoman and Superman at a different Target.

It's Kaine.

It's Kaine.

Thats good to know, could you put up a picture Here's the Ben Reilly figure that I have. I guess technically this was his costume as Spider-man(after Peter retired during the clone saga) not as Scarlet Spider, but I have seen other's refer to it as "Scarlet Spider".

post-18874-0-23370800-1404679083_thumb.jpg

It's Kaine.
Thats good to know, could you put up a picture Here's the Ben Reilly figure that I have. I guess technically this was his costume as Spider-man(after Peter retired during the clone saga) not as Scarlet Spider, but I have seen other's refer to it as "Scarlet Spider".

I can put up some pics later tonight, but here is an eBay auction with the figure.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251580232450

It's Kaine.
I can put up some pics later tonight, but here is an eBay auction with the figure.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251580232450

Thats great, thanks.

Still haven't gotten my wave 3 from bigbadtoystore.com. I ordered on April 17th. I know others said they gotten them. This is the first time I have ordered from bbts.

As anyone had any problems with them??? Do they always fill orders?