3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I have never had any problems with smalljoes.com. I order from them all the time. I should have ordered from them this bbts is worrying me. I wanted to try bbts but this is getting ridiculous.

I just got my wave 3 figures from nerd rage toys. I haven't seen anything past wave 1, so I jumped when I saw they have them for pretty dang cheap.

got Deathlok for 11, Ares for 11, and Cyclops and Omega Red bundled together for 10!

A total of 38.95 shipped for 4 figures!

Deathlok is SICK and instantly one of my favorite figures from the entire MU scale

I picked up a Cyclops figure from wave 3 on EBay for $12. It's a really nice figure! A little late but still awesome. I wonder how easily could they make a Marvel Now! Cyke? Should really just be a new head and a different paint scheme

His Marvel Now outfit is my favorite! Pretty excited they are doing it in Legend form, but since I collect both the large and small scale figs, I would be just as excited if they did him and Emma in their Marvel Now outfits. :) First, I want Emma in her original though....and I know this is not the Legend forum BUT I wish they would rerelease Emma with her cape and in the new Legend box. I am not paying $80 for her when she isn't fully clothed.....other than that she really is a nice looking figure. But I do hope they release the 3.75" Emma figure soon.....we've all been anticipating it! Also.......HASBRO IF YOU ARE LISTENING BY SOME CHANCE....please do POLARIS IN LEGEND AND 3.75" FORM!!! Pretty please!!! AND ROGUE MUST BE RELEASED TOO! ALSO IF YOU COULD ALSO DO HER IN HER JIM LEE OUTFIT SINCE THE ONE AND ONLY LEGEND OF HER IN THAT OUTFIT WAS UGLY YOU WOULD MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST WOMAN ON THE PLANET......NO.......IN THE GALAXY!!! :)

I hear you, but when has Emma ever been fully clothed? I always thought her raw, weaponized sexuality was a big part of her character. You know, distracting weak-willed men like me with some cleveage while she telepatically steals all their secrets.

True dat.......still wish they wouldn't have cheaped out by not including her cape.......she ALWAYS had her cape......she looks weird w/o it. I still love the figure though and have been after it for months.

I hear you, but when has Emma ever been fully clothed? I always thought her raw, weaponized sexuality was a big part of her character. You know, distracting weak-willed men like me with some cleveage while she telepatically steals all their secrets.

emmafrost.jpg

Generation X Emma kept it slightly more conservative.

Haha, she went from 'fetish-bondage-corset thing' to 'dressed as sexy librarian for a Playboy shoot'. You know in the next picture she's only wearing the jacket. Did any of her students ever learn anything besides body-image issues (for the teen girls) and boner-concealment strategies (for the boys)?

^

|

The above is one of the funniest posts I've read on here lmfao!